Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Third day of CNY, went over to JB to find Darling... So many people at custom at noon. Met up with Darling and he drove me to this mall which i think i forgot the name again and he sent his car for waxing. Afterwhich, we had a simple lunch and walked in the supermarket to find the thing he needed for his car. Shortly after, we retrieved his car, sparkling clean and then drove off for our massage. Ho!

We tried the 2 hour full body chinese tui na which includes using the cup thingy to walk through the back. I wasn't feeling much through the massage but i could tell my body was relaxed but when the masseus began with my shoulder, i could actually feel myselt struggling to endure with the pain... Realised my shoulder is really getting bad at the age of 20!!! AHHHHH!!!

Anyway, when she started the fire cup thingy at my shoulder again, i knew by the time, that its gonna leave a mark there, true enough, after she was done, my whole shoulder was aching a lot... SHIT!

Proceeded on with an hour fot massage... Such indulgence!!! HAHA! Walked out of the place fully relaxed but with some pain in my neck. HA!

He wanted to go to my place to bai nian but the jam was really bad, so we hung around City Square for a while. Had dinner at Stonegrill, grill my salmon fish on a stone... HAHA! So fun... It was such a pleasant night.
Around 9pm, despite the jam, Darling drove me back... The jam was endless, seriously...

A bit careless de darling hit his side mirror with another car, my heart was aching like mad, coz there was a mark left on his side mirror, not really big but still aching... HAHA!!

Oooo! Need to mention... There was this guy who is such a disgrace to Singapore.. Hai... THe same thing happened to his car, another car it the side mirror, then he actually stopped his car, alight, and start scolding vulgarities at the other car who hit his, then, he actually kicked the back of that car and carried on scolding at the top of his voice, right in front of JB custom. I was like, Hello, both of the cars are Singapore cars, are you there to tell the rest that Singaporeans have no sense of forgiveness. What can you do? The damage is already done, and its not gonna cost like a full thousand to fix that scrap of paint, its not like your side mirror dropped off?! Such a disgrace ok... For that very moment, i didn't wanna admit i'm a Singaporean, coz its such a shame to share the same name as such a thug... HAi... Shame... - To forgive and forget, that's the best virtue one can possess.

Anyway, had steamboat at Darling house with his family and was so fun cooking on the bbq pan, haha! And doudou kissed me, so cute cute... HAHA!!

Darling drove me out of Singapore at around 3plus pm, and it was quite a jam too, reached Singapore at exactly 5pm.

We went to BB to have a good coffee and he was telling me how carefree he felt to be walking on the same ground he always walked and not be afraid of customers waiting, people unhappiness and blah blah. That actually tells me how stressful he is, when he was working coz he's like tied to the shop. Hai... Then again, that's where he actually make a living. O well.. Life is always so contradicting.

Then, walked around WM, didn't buy anything then went to IMM. Shopped around, looking at watches, electronics blah blah and had another coffee at kopitiam and i had dessert. Ho! We chatted... :D

He bought a bottom and a top at S&K coz there's a discount going on.

Afterwhich, he came to my place to bai nian. Around 11pm, i walked him to his car. Kissed byebye! :D

We chatted while he was driving back to Msia.

So nice to spend my days with the one I love... Now that i've spent enough time with Darling, time to spend some time with my friends already.

Meeting Melanie later and Dear tmr. Maybe after next week, meet up with Aiai, ting and hui. :D

Valentine's coming, different from the past few years, its time to think and get a proper something for my darling... :D

No comments: