Monday, July 02, 2007






SOme pretty pictures of MySelf with Darling... And one taken with Shikin the other day, acting CUtE...


Been feeling rather tired recently even though i do have a lot of drives to do everything, but i seem to be getting lesser sleeps than i usually would. This is like one of those weeks that I put a lot of effort trying to complete all assignments, make it fo every deadline, making the effort to do things i won't usually do and definitely having all the mood i can have when i'm around my Darling... Ha! Funny... Where did i get all these drives from? I dun even know.


Every night, when 12am strikes, my eyelids will start to feel heavy, reminding me that it is time to sleep. Every afternoon, my brain will ask me to take out my organiser and take a good look at wad i need to do. HAHA! Seriously, its weird.


I guess i'm starting to have some mental tiredness but physical energy. HA!


Terry came by my house yesterday evening to get my Wireless back working, thanks to him, i'm able to use it again. :) (THANKS!) He talked some crap every now and then and all, and he was complaining that PH dun wanna come help me, coz he was playing MS. HAHA! O well, doesn't matter lah... At least he asked Terry to come help me.


After he left, i went to bath, then went out to meet Darling. We went to IMM to walk around, out main purpose was to get a dinner but hAHA, he cannot see his KFC, so we shopped around, he bought 2 pants from S&K coz there was this sale going on, then he forced me to try on the skirt which turns out ugly on me, HAHA! Then, went to Best to look at Home theatre system, and we came across this $1600+ Yamaha Home theatre and i tell you, WOAH, the sound is unbelievably strong, your heart beats with the beat. GOSh... Amazed.


Walked a little here and there and we got hungry. He suggested going back to WM to eat KFC, so i say alright. Queued, got the chickens, then eat. We came to this topic of Duck.. How can a roast duck or perhaps a cooked duck fly away? A topic that well, has its meaning for the 2 of us... HAHA! Then he got so stressed up lah... We actually spent so long together last night, from after he knocked off to 10.30pm, which is like 3hrs plus, ok, maybe a bit but i thought it was only gonna be a dinner and he was tired. HAHA! O well...


We chatted while he drove home...


Woke up this morning feeling rather tired, dragged myself out of bed, bathed, packed, left home at 10.40am. Smsed Darling, asked him to eat breakfast coz he said he was gonna have 3 rebonds to do. Sadness... Then, i went to buy bread and Nutri-soy as my breakfast. He opend the shop le, so i went to talk to him a bit till 11.10am, i left.


Reached hotel and was already busy. Billy called, say his friends cannot go for training and all, Xueni called to inform me this and that. Finally, i can go up to the office and read the follow-up.

Went to get the staff for training at HR. And hello, i walked 4 -5 times up and down, from office to HR, to B1, then to office. GOSH! Finally, traning started. I can sit down and do my things. Got everything done by 2.40pm, and sat down, relax. Take my own sweet time to take the BEO file, type the signage on plasma, typed till Thurs' event. HeH! Briefing started, so i slacked, open my ears to hear what they were saying, and then it ended.


Xueni started doing her things, which i dun remember wad... HAA! Then, slacked... She said she's off tmr, so must do tmr's things also. So, i, again, took my time to type the food tag. Then, the new coordinator, Jia Min came, and at the same time, training ended. A bit chaotic ah... Supposed to go receive staff at 5pm but the trainees were doing the bookings. So i let Jia Min cut the food tags, after cutting, everything extremely chaotic can. All the staff came up to office to take coupon and name tag and wadever wadever lah! Jitao wanna faint. Xueni gave me the book, i went down to receive staff. Went to canteen to see who came, and Aunty Yoke HAr was asking for her booking but wa not booked, so i write for her. Saw Aunty Yim and she was chatting with me....... -_-" HAHA! Entertained a bit then left. WAH!


Security, chaotic also, some people's name not on the list then the security KP, but alright lah, i told him, i get for him later coz now very busy, then he smile smile say ok. HEH!


Went up to OB, then to Lavender for briefing. HAHA! Staff naughty, Amin shout here shout there again, and Andy Tan also angry. HAHa! So cham ar... Until Chris come up then hear some laughters from the staff. Heh HEH! Tensed... Been a while since i last saw anything of that sort. Brings back much memories... Hai...


Completed the things, got Chris to sign vouchers, got Terry to sign, then i signed off at 6.30pm.

Bus ride was long, i know, coz my brain was blank for very very long. Heh HeH! Reached bAtok, Darling smsed me, asked me go Dinner like he said last night. Funny... He went for massage with the other 2 colleagues, boss' treat but boss stay in shop to wash floor... -_-" Weird...


Today, I queued, I saw Marcus, haha! Poked him and he got a shock. Said Hi and all. Hee~


Ate with Darling and can see that he is really tired, and so was i. But i tried to make myself un-tired so he won't feel demoralised. HAHA! Funny what happened later, we both got energtic..

HAHA!!! Went to Watsons, helped Terry Zaup see the leave-on hair thingy, then went to
cinema see the screening times of movies, then we went to Harvey Norman see home theatre and cordless phones. Like haha, can't have it, touch it. Heh HEH! LG came out with this touch-screen hi-fi, so pretty, and its black... COOL!


It was 9.40pm, we walked to Carpark. Crapped ABC with Darling. hee~ Then, while on the
car, i snapped photos and him and I, so did he, he took out his Digital cam OK! HAHA!

He drove me back, and as usual, was on the phone with him until his line cut. :)


Just finished printing this week's school notes and all, and i'm feeling tired... HAHA! Shall off this and go to bed. WAHA!


Overall, I had a really fulfilling weekend. I did my schoolwork, I earned money and I met up with my Darling, MuACks. Everything is good, except for the tired part. HAHA!


O well, life has been great, busy, but great.


为了你,我愿把翅膀废了,永远留在你身边... -鸭子的肺腑之言-


No comments: