Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I'm bored... I'm in school... I just had my lunch... I'm bored... Did i say I am bored? O well, ya, I am bored.

I saw something fascinating in school and I am keen to get it. HAHA! It shall remain as a secret now. HEH hEH!

Argh... Still got tutorial half an hour from now. Hai...

I'm tired coz i slept late and wokr up early.

Early in the morning:

While I was soundly asleep, i heard birds(myna) chirping, disturbed, i turned my body. Suddenly, I realised there was a myna on my pillow (the one which i was hugging onto). SHOCKED. I woke up and I saw one myna at my window, I shoo-ed it away. Then, i realised there was another one on the floor. I tried to shoo it, but it merely flew up, panicking. I on my lights, and shoo it again, this time it flew like nuts, i got a freaking shock. I went to wake my mother up. My ma did the shoo-ing for me, and the bird flew out. I was telling ma how scary that freaking thing was. She went back to bed. I closed my window, for fear that the Mynas would come again.

I wonder, what will i do if the same thing happen in future, but it is my daughter who came running to me? 2 solutions: "LAO GAO, QI LAI, go shoo the myna away!" 2nd, get the highest level flat. DamN...

My mother is the bravest ma in the world. Besides hariy worms. She can kill almost any insects which includes Cockroaches, lizards, mice (although it hasn't happened b4), birds, centipedes (she kills it) and Bus, train, MYSELF. OPPs.. A bit too much info there. HAHa!

Man.. I have 3 projects, one due this friday, one a few weeks from now another one end of the month. GoSH.... We are machines!

O! Did i mention? Transformers rock the hell off the roof! HA! Its got great graphics, great sound effects, great characters, just a great great MOVIE! Go catch it!

K lah, i shall go do some project le lah... Sadness...

No comments: