Tuesday, July 17, 2007






Believe it or not... Out of the busy schedule that i have, and that of his, we made things out that quickly. Really do hope he has had a pleasant suprise from everything that i've done. Wishing my beloved baby, HAPPY BIRTHDAY (On the 15th of July 2007).
-
That cake is not from me, is from Lilian, Richard's wife. The one i got for him, is the small small one... Coz he said he wants the small one. :)
-
I had fun trying to make him have fun and hopefully, we both have fun... LoVEly!
-
Now, I 'm back to my busy schedule, projects after projects, due dates after due dates. One submission and presentation next week, and another submission the week after next... O... Hectic....
-
Plus, another test from outside... Great...
-
O! CONGRATs TO TERRY GOH BUAN LEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's getting MARRIED!!!!! AND I AM INVITED!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's on the 12th Aug... Wad should i wear, how should my hair be like?! HaHA!!! Really so happy for him.. It seems only yesterday that SOOOO MANY things happened, and now, he is getting married... Really... Congrats, big friend!
-
Ok... I got many things up my sleeve recently, really need to pull my SOCKS high up!
-
Period came today... It hurts so badly...
-
I Love my baby... He is the best thing that has happened to me... If only you know this...

No comments: