Friday, July 20, 2007

So sweet right, Darling gave this to me, his Jie Jie give him de... Although a bit kiddy and not really the type of things i would go for, but haha, is darling give de... HAHA! I like it...
-
I guess I think too much sometimes huh! Well, I just need to turn around and understand the fact that, well, I am lucky in so many ways... Shouldn't be taking things for granted...
-
O well, trying to focus on doing my PMKT Project... But But... Keep having distractions... Haha! Trying so hard to focus on it... Did some things but cannot finish... HAHA! I think i should just put myself offline so nobody can come chat with me, so i won't get distracted... HahA! I have another week. Must JiA yOu!
-
Ermm... Tmr got PMKT lect, got CMA tut, got HOM mock, but i dunno wad to do... HAHA! I hope i will be able to organise myself a bit better after this weekend. I've been feeling all confused recently about my school work, HAHa! Not printing notes is not good, no ink is terrible... Heh HeH! Skipping lecture, even worse... WahA!
-
No money, no money, cannot shop shop... Cannot buy craps... Hai... Hai...
-
I shall blog about some other stuff next time...
-
NiGht Pple! Muacks!
-
AdiOs!

No comments: