Friday, July 27, 2007



The cutest little thing u will ever find... HAHA!

-

The day was.... Hai... I decided somewhere not to hold on so tightly. I finally realised how tired I am sometimes... If no one appreciates, why should i be so hard on myself? Let the old me come back, the one who tries her best and if that fails, one will not work further.

-

When you did so much but nobody notice it, especially the one who u want them to notice most. Sad isn't it? Let those efforts be efforts from before. I will not do such things anymore, for once, i am determined.

-

Its enough I think, all that i've done...

-

Spanish class was a swift one. Quiz was not as bad as before and like i predicted, i failed my previous one. Sadness... But i think its alright lah.. HAHA!

-

I am not giving up... I am just letting things move better...

No comments: