Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Woke up late today... Weather was so nice, windy, rainy, so cooling, i didn't wanna get out of my bed, i wanna sleep... I was hugging on to my pillow, refusing to barge from the comfort of my bed. Hai... However, i need to get up.

Received a bad news at the same time while i was enjoying my sleep, then again, i shall not post it. Wishing whoever, all the best. That's all i can say.

Went to school, met up with Ceci, Wen, Bel and Pearl and we discuss a little here and there so Ceci can do her recommendation part. I had nothing to do, so i was think wad i can do. Heh Heh! Discussed a bit here and there then went to class.

It was cold in the room. My stomach was aching but doing the tutorial questions, so after putting the things together, leaving qn2, i passed my lappy to Wen and i ran to the toilet, relieve myself. HAH!

Ying Ying scare me in the toilet OK. She didn't mean it though. She just happened to stand behind the door, with her long hair, keeping quiet, and I just so happen to see her, while i opened the door. HAHA! I jumped, i tell u!

Anyway, went back to class, feeling funny... Then, i was pushed to present. SO sad ok.. It was silent consesus, they didn't even tell me. So bad... So, i was just talking and talking, reading from the slides. Heh HeH! The tutor was good enough though, adding points for me. Thanks...

Tutorial ended in a while.

Wen and I walked to the bus stop.

I went on bus with JuChi, then i left to WM to get my printer ink. GoSh... And i met Marcus again... Heh heH!

Bought some snacks home coz i was really hungry.

Back home, munched on my snacks and watch TV.

Around 6plus. Came online to print my notes. Then, makn dinner, yummy, ma cook the best.

Chatting online with pple.

Tmr is PMKT presentation, am not nervous, not excited, is there something wrong? O well... Just wait for tmr to come... :)

I just so happen to know everything... I'm good..

No comments: