Thursday, July 26, 2007

Woke up late this morning, and seriously, the weather was damn fine... I didn't wanna wake up... And so, i ended up being late... Good thing the lecture didn't go too far... hA!

Edwin was funny, he just woke up himself and he actually asked me whether i just woke up... Funny right?

Went to Canteen3 to have lunch, almost the whole class went to eat together coz the booth was there too. Then, i went to the table where there's power point and i was seriously doing LAM, only to know later, that i did the wrong part. THIS IS NOT FUNNY! 2 hours ok...

O! My tummy was aching like nuts OK! Anna was a bit concern but, i think its the soya bean. Hee~

LAM tut was aiya... I got so confused with things that i basically tried to ignore everything around me, including the very existing of ANdy Oh! Heh Heh! Showed him a bit of stuff here and there then i do my stuff...

Dull face i must have shown... I believe.

Went back after that. Got an early dinner coz i was really hungry.

Back home, ate, rested, started doing my LAM at 6.30pm till 7.45pm. Watched TV, bathed, 8.30pm started doing again, been sitting here since then, doing wad i can. Hai...

I haven't revised my Spanish, it will be damn bad if i fail IS ok... Horrible!

O! Honey called me, to ask me to go work on thurs or sat, but can't make it tmr, so sat. Heh~

Chatted a little with Dear and now chatting with Darling... My eyes are aching... I think i'll stop doing le... tmr or friday then continue. OMG, Friday got HOM Opera test! Heh heH!

Kk... Shall stop here for now...

The art of communication... The love from a distance...

No comments: