Tuesday, July 31, 2007




Hee~ So happy, i editted these on my first attempt. Photoshop is fun but a bit hard to play around, its laggy...

-

No class today but went back to school to do project. Was feeling so tired and i took a nap. Completed my stuff, took theirs, compiled wad i have.

-

Eat a lot... Coz feel hungry... O well...

-

Went home with Linda, coz i met her at the bus stop. Chatted a lot here and there.

-

Went to find Darl and Shikin. Shikin wanted to ask some stuff... Hee~ So secretive ah... Darling shared me some vid and i dun even dare look at it... Disgusting...

-

So came back home, do LAM project. Fell asleep on my chair with my laptop still on... HHA! Had dinner, bathed, completed LAM. I'm done with my part, waiting for the rest to do my compilation! HEh HEH! Submission on Wed.

-

Still, loving the one I love...

No comments: