Monday, July 23, 2007






O.. I'm in love with my new brows... But they're a bit too thin... Still, they're nice...
-
Went out for dinner with Darling just now... He keep saying i got depression, i'm just in a better mood than yesterday... Depression is not the subject. Take pictures he also wanna scold, sickening darling...
-
However, I think i am really crazy these few days... I dunno... Maybe CK IN2U got into my soul, and after finishing my part, i can finally relax. Actually, i anticipate this weekend really much, for me to relax, really. I had the best 2 days of sleep the entire week. Although i didn't get to spend much time with Darling but i spent i think, the best amount of time with my friends. Some, of course, at least we got to hang out a bit here and there, better than not seeing each other.
-
Well, I think my ridicule pissed darling off, he really seemed angry at points and he started reprimanding me. HAHA! Funny... I am just in a better mood. Guess he is too tired to entertain me bah... Sorry Baby...
-
I need to get ready for another week of hectic life again... PMKT presentation on Tues. HAHA! Hope i won't go mad... Hee~
-
Anyway, my weekend is nicely spent. Not working in a way, is good, at least i have enough time for myself, friends and darling... Then again, no money right? Well, need to balance up things.
-
I know I've become a nuisance but baby do you know it is all because of you... Don't make that a reason to pick up a fight... I know I am at fault too... I apologized but don't take it for granted... You know very well why... 人非圣贤,谁能无过... 我只是爱玩,并非他意...

No comments: