Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Monday was a pretty long day for me. I woke up early in the morning for CEM lecture. Still rmb it was really cold in the LT, lecture went by really fast, and we all waited for Elaine to come. She was trying to build the atmosphere of drum rolling, but sadly, i think everyone was freezing. She announced the winner of the National Trail, "TR........ TR0....... TR01!!!!!" I was sitting there, not suprised, not excited, but i saw Jiawen's face exclaiming. We actually won! WE DID! Till now, it didn't felt like winning. Perhaps too much work has been done that it totally worn us off. Still, we were happy. Had our prize, Sparkling Juice, and took the photos. It was kind of obvious that the whole LT was in a very tensed situation, coz we won, but not much noises. Well, everyone put in effort, and i'm sure every class has their own idea, good and bad ones, we just so happen to be the best out of them all. SO HAPPY WE WON! NOW, we are gonna execute the REAL thing, another busy time awaits....

After tut that day, we sang Auld Lang Sang(dunnoe how to spell) to Emily, coz she is leaving le. Though there really wasn't much of an attachment to her, but well, she had been out lecturer/tutor for a good half semester, she does deserve something.

After school, i went down to JE to collect my liquid test tube, HEe~ Then, i walked around, in search of things i could buy. i spotted, "N.D. Hair Profile" and a familiar figure sitting at the counter. HAH! MAD! Went in and chit chatted with him. Though Darling don't really have a good mouth of his new shop, nevertheless, hope he will do well and that the shop will last for as long as he wants. :)

Left, went to WM. On the bus, Darling called from Msia... Shocked coz he won't usually do that and we chatted for a bit. He was telling me bout the hand Lotion i bought for him, smelling nice and all, and telling some other things, that i dun really rmb le. He was being rather cute.

Anyway, went to grab the cake for Terry. Damn the Breadtalk pple, no manners one ok... I feel like punching the cashier and the girl who gave me my cake. ArGH!

Waited for Terry and his gf under his block, wanted to sing BD song but sadly, no mood, too tired. So, ya, gave him the cake, and a firm hand shake, wishing him happy 19th.

So, went back home, finally, bathed, sat down, rest. Mama cooked dinner, and i ate.

Forgot wad i did for the rest of the night.

Woke up at 9am this morning to come online to do E-learning, and OH was so not prepared to do anything, i went in, didn't find anything to say, stayed for like 40min, came out. Back on my bed. woke up at 11am, login again for HOM, listening to PANG's voice, till i cannot make it. Closed, got up, brushed up. Ate my lunch, and Darl called.

Called him back and we chatted again. HAHA! Seems like we can never leave each other alone right? Nah... We both have a little time to spare for each other, so why not? When he is busy, i dun bother him, when i'm busy, he dun bother me. When we're both free, why not catch up with our sweet nothings... Not really, he was telling me bout his meet ups with his friend. HeH! Hilarious. 2 dragons, 2 snakes. Not bad...

Ting smsed me. I studied a bit of stuff, then went out to meet her. On the way, talking to darl on the phone, he didn't realised i was on my way to his shop. Heh HEh! till I reached and he saw me! Hee~ He looked so so tired... Poor Baby...

Waited for ting to come, she was trimming her hair. And it looks obvious that she didn't wash her hair oK, it is oily........ HEh hEh....... I didn't smell any stench but darling seems like he's dying cutting her hair. HAHA! ANd we forced her into washing her hair. HAHA! FunNY! SIster, be a bit cleaner nah... ALthough it has been so long, but aiyo... HAHA!

o well, back home, makan, study, bath, study. Now, blogging...

CMA is tough... I can't get much into my head. Hope i can do well this time again. Wake up early tmr to study.

Nights!!!!!

No comments: