Sunday, July 22, 2007

Ermmm... Very long never sit down and blog long long blogs, with good english/chinese. Been sing-ing all the way... HAHa! Shall be a bit more proper today.

Let me update about some recent happenings.

9th July 07, it was Terry Tan's birthday. I had had a long day in school, and was pretty tired already. Went to Westmall to get his cake, then head to his place. Called up Ping Hong and Xueting but both were busy with their things. So, i went to his place myself. Called him up and he was at home with his gf. Wanted to sing a Birthday song for him, but i was just too tired to do so, so i just passed him the cake and wish him the Best Birthday ever.

I met Tricia and her Boyfriend while going to the interchange, said HI to her. It has been so long since we last met.

11th July 07, CMA test 2 was a disaster, it was so tough and i couldn't answer them properly.

12th July 07, Basic Theory Test. I woke up early to study it, and i was lucky, if i hadn't studied it, i think i would've failed entirely. On that day, I knew my result, i passed my BTT. I called up Darling and tricked him into believing i failed, well i bet he panicked because it sounds as if he didn't know what to tell me. I told him I passed and he laughed, "REALLY?!" Went over to the salon, and we chit chatted so much. He was so free, he helped straighten my hair, for a day.

13th July 07, I skipped PMKT lecture, and only turned up during CMA tutorial. Everyone thinks my straightened hair looks nice, but sadly, it doesn't last too long.

Jiawen and I met up with Joan, and we had such a long chat. It has really been so long since we see each other, the last time was before my birthday I think.

Jiawen and I went to Vivo after that. I was shopping for Darling's present. I bought him a Pull and Bear's shirt, a box of chocolate art choc and cake. Bakerzin's cakes look so cute but i didn't get any.

Darling called but i didn't know, when i called him back, he seemed pissed off.

I slept late that night to complete some of the presents that i need to before the 15th arrived.

14th July 07, I woke up later than I thought and I rushed myself to Westmall, doing last minute completion of my gifts for him. I bought wrappers, boxes and ribbons.

I met Marcus, the one from Hillgrove, and i learnt that he is working at Jean Yip WM.

I went home, wrapped all the gifts properly, and rushed my ass off. Bathed, and at around 5.30pm, I went out to find Darling.

He helped me straighten my hair again. We went for dinner at one of the Japanese restaurants, and then caught a movie, Dead Silence. It was really scary.

15th July 07, I began giving him his presents. 1st gift, at 0000, a voice mail. I sang him the loudest Happy Birthday song ever, and he was stunned.

Next, the cake. I couldn't find any candles, so there wasn't any. Sang him another time, and he made his wish. I love my Darling...

He tried on his shirt, from there, the gifts came flowing on. The list goes on and on... Thrilled by everything but I know he understands.

15th July 07, rushed to WM to get him a flower, and yes, a rose i got because he mentioned he likes white roses. However, I got a red one.

He was given a Birthday cake by his colleagues, and I'm sure he is happy.

He got my rose, and he said that that was the first time he received a rose from someone and I am that lucky one.

I peeled him the red eggs that i boiled for him, and he was full after eating them.

We watched another movie, Harry Potter, it was really boring.

We spent the best night together because it was him that is by my side and I, beside him. I hope he had a really happy birthday this year, because I made it seem like it is the last i can have with him. Hopefully, it won't be the end but a new beginning to what we have been through so far. I love my baby boy.

16th July 07, he drove me to school in the morning, so sweet of him, we had breakfast together at Canteen 1, isn't that weird?

I didn't go for CEM tutorial because my cramps were killing me. I went home and rested. Then slept really early that night.

17th July 07, Darling wasn't working, he went to pick his family from the airport. However, i met him online in the afternoon and as usual, we chatted craps like never before.

Went to school for class, then head to Kampong Glam for project and it was really tough. Some tourist ignored us, some shopkeepers don't welcome us. Funny, we manage to find a nice restaurant and had some snacks. At the same time, made friends with 2 belgium ladies, so friendly, I must say.

Headed back home, drained.

Tired as I was, we had our usual chattering online till midnight comes.

18th July 07, LAM tutorial with Andy Oh, he always picked on our things, or maybe, that is for our own good. Many amendments to make and we only have one week more to go.

Waited for Gilbert Koh, but he was no where to be found. Then, we realised, well, he cheated our feelings, he wasn't there in school. Gave up waiting and planned for a Friday consultation.

Walked out of school and on the way, met Ping Hong. His way of saying Hi, was to punch me really hard on my arm, and really, I swear it hurts like nobody's business. We took bus back together, and he went to VK with me because I told Xueting and Darling that I would be there.

Ting was rebonding her hair while the 3 of us chatted, really really, when was the last time, we, friends sat down for a talk? Ping Hong left. Ting and I chatted on, after she finished, we hurried off. We bought 2 shrooms meal and went to a void deck for dinner.

We sat together for a couple of hours to chat till our lungs are soar. Its really nice to meet friends when life is so hard to get over, there are the source to unleashing the many unhappiness we kept in our heart for so long.

We talked bout BT kor, and i really can't imagine, I haven't seen him since my Birthday. It has really been too long.

Back home, I did my project but kept getting distractions from people online, regretted putting myself online but it was too late.

Chatted with Darling, and we said good night.

19th July 07, went for Spanish class and i have no idea what was going on, really in deep trouble. Ser, estar, leer... I don't know what was going on. I guess i will fail that quiz i took that day. O my god...

Ended class early, Darling was complaining bout this fussy customer of his, i can only listen well. Met him, and we chatted craps again. I helped him with his phone because he couldn't get back some stuff after Shikin changed the settings.

2002 dvd was a nice show and i couldn't get my eyes off it, finish watching the show and i realised it was really late.

Went home and Mama cooked me dinner.

I continued with PMKT project, although still puzzled with what I am supposed to do, i still did something, if not, will be too late when I know.

Chatted with Darling, and we were happily watching some videos online, and we forgot about the time. I was tired, so I said good night.

20th July 07, woke up really late. Bumped into Ping Hong again at the bus stop and we went to school together. So nice to have a company to go to school, at least it won't be a boring ride.

PMKT revision lecture, the lecturer was telling us what are the things we are tested for. Before I can realise this, Exam is really really near.

CMA tutorial was bad. Never once we had a tutorial that I was clear about. My test 2 was really bad.

Went for PMKT consultation after that, he just briefly added some things in for us to take note of. Then, Jiawen and I went to buy junks to eat.

We rotted outside HOM tutorial room. Juchi, Wai Wah and Val came to rot with us and we had a really good picnic there.

HOM tutorial started, and it was fun i should say. Justin Pang said he is leaving, we won't see him next Semester anymore. He is going to the Carribbean and really, i am so envious of him. Better prospects out there, why not? He said, "Yes, I am greedy, i am taking the leap first, you people should join me after you graduate." So true, I realised, man are greeady. We leave when we know we have a better chance there, how many are there who will take about lingering feelings nowadays, I can barely find any.

Class ended.

Juchi and Val wants a haircut and I intro Darling to them, so they decided to go try.

Didn't know Darling was so busy but since we are there, well, there's really no choice but to wait. Didn't take too long for Darling to cut both of them.

I think Richard went crazy, he suddenly talked so much with me. Funny I felt, but still, entertained along. He looked at my laptop and somehow, he saw so many of my secrets, that, is so not good.

Darling got angry i think, from the way he talked to me, but well, i apologized, i know, i am partially at fault.

Finally, 5 days of the week ended, and the most anticipated weekends arrive. I looked forward to meeting Dear, you cannot imagine, i really miss her a lot.

21st July 07, woke up early in the morning and heard the rain out there, worried for Darling but then I realised, he was driving today. Went back to bed till 1pm. I am really late.

Smsed Dear to inform her. Bathed, ate went out to meet her.

Reached Clementi and finally found her. Aiying and Yuting were there too. So happy to see some old friends. Had our Tang Yuan, and this Dear, didn't know peanut is peanut, told Yuting Almond. In the end, I need to eat tang Yuan with Almond soup, taste like.... I can't describe.

She went to buy her Bra at Minoshe, then we went to Bossini to see Cardigan, still i don't like it. I went to trim my eyebrows at the Indian shop. Different lady this time, and she gave me a different shape, i quite like it, a different style perhaps.

Went to Big Book Shop and I bought a little chinese book.

Went back after that, while the 3 of them headed to Suntec.

I didn't go home, instead, went to Mac, sit there and rot while reading the book. Around 6pm, i decided to go library and i bumped into Ling Hui. So funny.

Bought Gui Lin Gao and Salonpas for darling. I owe his the first and he needed the latter. Too much work causes too much pain, poor darling...

Wanted to scare him at the carpark but i don't know what happened. He was actually half an hour late, I should say, he worked for another half an hour. No mood for scaring, just stood at his car and wait.

Went to WM to help him get his comic, then he drove me home. We chatted on the phone while he was driving back to Msia. Let's just hope he is home now, sleeping soundly like a pig.

We talked so much on the phone, some things that he cannot remember anymore. Well, things he can't remember, i can. I guess that is the bad part of being me, i remembered too much, but he don't. Well, it doesn't matter, those are my memories, maybe sad, but still, it is part of me.

I am glad that in this journey of life, I found somebody like him to walk me through, learning at every stage of it. Falling down and picking myself up. It is hard, I know, very hard. So much so that sometimes, I want to give up. However, with him, by my side, I learned how to get up and live life better, a brand new start.

What if one day he is to leave? To walk away from me? I think through it all, it will hurt, very much, breaks my soul but I will learn to pick myself up on my own, knowing that, once, somebody loved me before.

2 years... It won't take too long... Will there be a happy ending? Or one that leaves sorrows? Darling, I love you... Thanks for loving me too... I appreciate it... No matter where this path leads, I know, no matter what, you will still be there for me...

I am delighted to know, that I am such an exception in your life, one who differentiates from the rest.

I should be turning in soon... Thanks for reading everything... I love you just like you love me too...

No comments: