Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Got Marketing paper back today, and I got a fairly good marks. I guess i should be happy with it, its average. O... Did I mention bout my CMA marks? I did quite good. Am happy with it. This term, need to work doubly hard.

I just heard that we the amongst the top 2 (the one chosen will organise the national trail) for the CEM project. Its a pretty good news yet it is also a bad news. Good news is, our results will be really good since its like the the top 2. Bad news is, we will have a lot more to do if we won the proposal. OOOOMG!

O well...

Went to school in the morning to discuss HOM and LAm, and we divided our tasks. I am doing the compiling part and the lump work. HAHa! Easier? Perhaps, but quite a lot to do. I'm left with one small part, the conclusion and reccommendation. hEh HEH! Waiting for them to send me by thursday so i can compile everything together. Ahhhh...

And I haven't found much for LAM. Sadness... Gotta show him some work by tomorrow... O GOSH... HAHA!

So overwhelm by all these workloads. HAHA! Like i say yesterday, its fun though.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........................

I go chat with Darling... Then will turn in... Its rather late too...

Buenas Norches....

No comments: