Sunday, July 29, 2007

Wor Wor Wor... Went to work for 2 days... Realised I am getting so old already... Complaining that i'm tired so easily... Sian-ness.

Anyway, Honey called me while i was in class on Friday, he asked me to go work, although i rejected but upon hearing his reason, i said i'd try to get there by 7pm.

In the end, Xueni was there, she was discharged one day before. O well, doesn't matter. So i did all the typing and filing. Finished doing my stuff at around 10plus and my finished meant everything till Wed. HAHA! I am fast... By then was kind of tired le... Dear popped in silently and hugged me from my back, gave me a shock but good thing i know its her.... HAHA! LoVe her...

She waited for me to finish work and we walked to take train together and then took train together as well. She told me so so much, haha! All bout her recent, AHEM! HAHA! I know I know, I know your secret... HAHA!

Darl smsed me to say he's turning in... So sweet of him. :)

Reached home at around 1plus am, concussed at 2am.

Woke up at 9am the next morning, prepared and left house. Darling was waiting for me downstairs, he looked tired too... Poor thing, so busy nowadays... Sat around, chit chatted a bit here and there, and then he drove me to interchange, sat there for a while, then i left for work.

Tiring... I did everything in a slow manner, slow slow manner... Still, completed at 1plus pm, seriously nothing to do.... I started walking up and down. Then Honey tell me a bit of things here and there.

O well... While they were having meeting, i went upstairs and one of the guest started telling me this and that and i was like, "do u want me to get somebody to attend to u? Coz i won't be here later on" And he said, "OOooo! I thought u will be, see, i just grab anyone... HAHA!" Funny this guy....

The event was cool. Melvyn Low Dance Studio, he came i think a couple of years before and i worked for that event, as VIP with Wu Yang... So amazing to see them dance like that.. Woah...

Anyway, Honey let me go home really early but i wanted to earn the hong bao money, so i stayed on and completed the things all the way till Sunday, Xueni only need to print and cut them. O well... Job well done...

Changed up, waited for staff to come. Ended work at 12am.

Rushed to take bus. Home, did my IS presentation slides, hai... So terrible. Slept at around 3am.

All the way till 11am this morning and i think i talk in my sleep... Coz i heard mama replying me... HAHA!

Finished my school things and then bathed. Went out to meet Darling.

He was cutting his last customer while i was sending songs to Shikin. I think its her last day today... Good for her, off for further studies, all THE BEST!

Darling and I had dinner at coffeeshop, eat until very full, and he told me some gossips... Hee~ Shh...

We chatted, walked supermarket then no other place to go and he is tired, so go HOME! yeAh!

Chatted on the phone till he reached home.

Opps... I forgot to do survey... Shall do it now..

NiGht !

No comments: