Saturday, June 30, 2007

Ok... Not sure why, i can't upload pictures these couple of days. So its just plain old blog then. :)

CEM project finally came to a full-stop. Relief... *PhEw* You know they rehearsed so many times today that I got so tired of it, and not sure why, my face started blushing and it turned red. HAHA! Ying Ying asked, "R u drunk?"

Anyway, the 2 Es were late for the presentation and they were so nervous. In a way, everything is so funny. Months of work now came down to just that presentation that determines our victory or failure. Either one, we've had some funs doing that we did and definitely some conflicts as well. No denial, class bonded in a certain way. :)

So, school ended at around 5pm today and Matt asked me to accompany him to level9, felt kind of weird but well, i did. HAHA!

Waited for bus... Met Xueting and her friend on the bus but didn't talk much coz i was tired and she was with her friend. Bid our Byes, and i headed home straight.

So So tired, i fell asleep on the settee, then climb onto my bed. Woke up 30min later. MamA cooked up dinner and suddenly it rained.

Darl was complaining that he can't go home but obviously he was tired so he said he's gonna go home through the rain. Sadness lah... O well, he got back home safely.

My wireless is still not working and i need to do my stuff in the living room, so no privacy ok... And now, my lao pa is sitting behind me, i can't even talk to Darling or see something private. Haha!

WIRELESS, COME BACK!

Waiting for a day when either Terry or Ping Hong is free enough to help me fix it. So, i can't rush them, its me asking a favour from somebody right?! I'm a polite person. Hee~

Shall visit IMM maybe tmr or Sun and shop for different things. No cash though... Hai.. Sadness OK...

在未来的日子里,我愿意一直帮你按摩,永无止境...

No comments: