Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Ater blogging last night, decided to turn in. While lying on my bed, Ping Hong called, asked to go chit chat. So say alright, went downstair, feeling"LoCk Kok". Hee~ Still, chat. Lao, they kept talking bout Maple, almost dieded while listening to those stuff... They keep suan-ing me ok, so sad.. HAHA! Nvm, friends for so long, I won't mind, i had my share of suan-ing them as well. Had supper, i ate their share, went to this playground near Terry's place, and chatted something i can talk bout. Relationship... 2 of them got such similar thingy... Well, i guess that's all part of parcel of growing up in a relationship. Jia yOu! I am jia you-ing...

Reached home at 4am, concussed.

Woke up by a call from MDA staff. Change time, last minute, i was pissed. Then, called another time, even more pissed, so free meh... So angry...

Bathed, changed up, came online see got mails from them not, got. A few of them... MDA mails of coz... So irritating, cannot just send one, must send a few then she happy...

I was late, i apologized, and she said, "ya, there are more pple waiting inside." CHEE! Like i really care who...

The briefing is boring, nothing muc concerning us... Freak...

Sat down to have a coffee with the 2 girls before we left Expo.

Reached gombak, go home, eat dinner relax... Now, blogging, chatting...

SISTER, JIA YOU OK!!!!!!!!! U know I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jia yOU myself... Tiring days ahead........

Love MySeLF!!!!!!!!!

No comments: