Monday, June 18, 2007

Hai... I think I can't keep the dog le... Given the tight schedule that i'm continuously having from the beginning of the week. DAmn, i am beat...

Tmr onwards, its war. MDA thingy starting on Tues, tmr is the briefing. I promised to help Honey out fo a couple of weeks back at OHS. HahA! Great... No money for MDA event, at least get some of the 40hours clocked in. Money rolls for OHS, hopefully. I think I will be damn tired.

It was a tedious night. Never try not sleeping when you already had a long day before that. Yet, i guess it is one of the best nights ever. Shall not blogged bout it...

I was really tired. Reached home and i concussed immediately... I saw dou dou, she is so cute... She stared at me blankly but let me carry her... SO CUTE.... Kiss KiSs... Dou DOU! MuaCks... (Tired.............)

Met up with Darling for a while. He wanted to help me with my phone, but this sickening guy, didn't tell me, that guy is gonna reformat my phone... Ass... In the end, all my sms-es GONE! So sad U KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ArGh! AIya, nvm lah, treat it as a new beginning, new start for everything bah... Forget the past.....

Went for dinner with him too.. We are both damn tired... And we actually find the parking lot that he parked his car after eating dinner. GoSh... TOO exhausted le...So, we took our time, walk round and round till finally we found his car. HAHA!

He drove me back, then we chatted on the phone, he reached JB, and we hung up. I fell asleep after that. HAHA! Really that tired OK...

BUt phone rang, i couldn't sleep anymore, so here I am.. Complaining bout my tiredness... CHEE! TIRED!!!!!!!!!

Wad special thing happen? Ehhh.... I've been loving him more than ever... HAHA! In a way, it is fun, in another way, it is not... O well... Let's just treat this journey as a fun ride that we have together. Until one day, the ride will stop, and that marks the end of our relationship, but the beginning of a marvellous friendship, a friendship that has began blossoming from the 1st day we met. Isn't it great? That's just the positive way of myself thinking... :)

How I wish time will stand still for us. 10 years down this road, where will you be, darling? Will you still remember who am I? The girl who makes you guilty towards her, the girl who you made cry so many times, the girl who you once fell for, the girl who is 12 years younger than you... Will you?

No comments: