Friday, June 29, 2007

OK... Its been so many days since i last blogged. Wad can I say? I'm getting lazier or what? Perhaps its just because I got a lot of things to start doing, now that school has started.

Monday night, after closing my LAM ppt, continued chatting with Darling. Until a point that I really cannot make it already, really tired. Actually told him i wanna log off to sleep le... He thought i got something wrong, coz i dun usually say i wanna go but that night really cannot make it.

Woke up at 6.40am on Tues, and i couldn't fall back to sleep le... So i woke up, took a bath, changed up, sat down and studied for LAM again. It was really really bad to have to read things early in the morning, especially when it is no math, at least math allow the brain to move a bit more than just reading. So i took the reading guide, read until i reach school.

Test was alright i guess. Usually when its Essay questions, i won't really rmb wad i've written after submitting it. But i tried answering as relevant to the question and along the chapters already. :)

Paper ended, waited for the entire class to finish, had lunch, then went to film the project thingy. 3pm, i rushed off to OHS.

Got my pay, went to office look for Xueni, but she wasn't there, saw Felicia and asked her how was she and all. Then, Chris asked me to go work on Wed coz Xueni got too much things to do.

Ok, so i went back... Journey back, i was feeling rather sleepy. I asked darling buy fruits for me... HAHA!

Reached batok, go grabbed my fruits, didn't talk to darling much, coz ahem was there... Feeling awkward here and there although i dunno why but well, just uncomfortable bah.

Went home, concussed for a while.

Went for class on yesterday and i remembered discussing quite a few stuff on LAM. And i just completed doing out the project outline. Hai... Terrible.. SO many projects to do, so little time left.

Work was alright yesterday, i got a little high in the middle coz i was feeling tired and hungry. HAHA! But dun worry, i didn't break anything. Hee~

Set up a friendster account for Darling... Ya, nothing much... HEH!

My wireless went bonkers OK! I cannot connect it... Sadness... Waiting for Terry to come to my rescue. Hee~

I'm kind of resting now... Later need to do the HOM thingy also... Then, going to catch a movie.
OOooo!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

未来的日子里,希望你能帮我打蟑螂... (this came to my mind after i saw a cockroach under my bed in the middle of the night and i sent it to darling...HAHA!)

很开心因为已经有一段时间没感觉到现在的感觉... 谢谢你...

No comments: