Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Pissed off today. Dun feel like going to work tmr. No pay, no incentives, no food, no transportation but loads and loads of SHIT! I am so pissed today that I stared at the person-in-charge. Idiots, earn so much bu we are taking nothing, promised meals, ya right! We walked from Hall 7,8 to Hall 1 to find the freaking 7-11 to buy a pathetic cup noodles, so much for "we do provide meals that's why we are not paying you" BULLSHIT! We sat on a staircase eating cup noodles and drinking a can of juice. Fuker! And freaking assholes left without giving us further instructions, and we stayed till 6pm.

I am dmn pissed.

I fell asleep standing in the train and my leg went Jelly, nearly fall down.

Waited for darling, fell asleep in MAc, till he came. We ate and chatted. LoVe...

Friends said, "You are too good le lah...U think all girls are like you meh?" Am flattered but is that really a good thing?

I am looking forward to going back to OHS. :)

Nights!

No comments: