Wednesday, June 06, 2007

HAhA! I stayed at home all day to mug... Heh hEh! Finally completed my PMKT. Still quite a distance away for CMA, i still need to understand how to apply wadever that are on the notes onto the questions. Terrible... Left one more day...

Today, Da kor treated me MAc, but i was the one who called to order, o well, why not, its just a call. HAHA!!!

Mama came home in the evening and cooked dinner, so I ate her dinner. Hee~

Has been really hot these few days... Must drink more water everyone, dun get yourself sick, its horrible to be sick. Trust me...

Jobcentral sent their weekly job thingy to me today. And i spotted the survey thingy, pretty good pay but the working hours a bit long... No good. Mailed to ask bout it, hope they reply me really soon, really in need of $$$...

O... I forgot to say something. I ate SNAIL the other day... Yes, SNAIL. K, it wasn't really that bad. I always thought it would be slumy and disgusting but no lah, those only happens in reality show. The ones served in restaurant are sort of like baked with Garlic, it tastes good besides the black colour, the rest are fine. Hee~ Darl's treat, well, of coz, since we weren't in Spore. HAHA!

LaLaLa... I wanna start working and EARN MONEY, SO SO BROKE. But first, need to get pass Thurs and Fri. Hee~ YeaH!

Kiss Me!!!

TODAY is FISH's BD... Hee~ SMSed happy bd to her LE!

No comments: