Monday, June 25, 2007

I'm just bored. Completely boreded. O well, realised there's really nothing to print for the coming week school coz i will be having tests, e-learning and somehow cancellation of Tut due to presentation. HAha! Its only the first week.
Guess waD? I'll be having LAM common test on Tues, WaHAHAHA! And i haven't study anything. HEh HeH HEH! terrible ain't it?!
HOM project is due in a couple of weeks yet i dun even have a group YET! ArGh!
I think i'm getting stress up again... Terrible.
Was fixing all these stuff when i realised its pass 6pm already, which means its passed Darl's working time, so quickly smsed him and ask him to drive carefully. He replied 10min later saying, he was still working. sadness...
6.30pm, he called, asked me to go makan, so i changed up, went downstairs.
Went to this coffeeshop near my place and makan. So full lah... We were being real cute lah, obviously can't finished the food, dun even know why i agreed to order those. BlEh... After eating, we sat there and relax, talk talk talk bout craps. He was very tired though, can see it from his eyes.
After a while, he drove me back. We chatted on the phone till he reached JB and his line changed.
I've been offered 4 dogs recently. 1 dog fom Darl's friend a month back. Then, Aiai offered me another a week ago. Yuting offered another a few days ago and Darl offered another just now... Wad's the affinity with dog recently huh? I really want one but my ma................ HAAIIIII.........
Sickening....
Anyway, today is the end of my 2 weeks break, the beginning of the new term. 5 weeks more and its the end of Sem 1 of Yr 2, and there, 2 months break. Sounds rather fast right? 5 weeks dun seem very long, but the things to do, projects, assignments, tutorials, test after test, are enough to make 5 weeks into a year... I am anticipating holiday to come, but so am i anticipating these 5 weeks of challenge. I need to see how i balance everything. Jia yOU for the next 5 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The water, as still as the air... Your heart beat, as soothing as music is to my ears. I love it when I know it is you I have by my side...

No comments: