Monday, June 25, 2007

Went back to OHS yesterday... Hee~ It was, ehhh... I dunnoe. A mixed feeling here and there.

Darl woke me up after i dozed off in the morning. So, i woke up, bathed, make-up, changed, and went downstairs. Saw his car, boarded, then went to eat breakfast. He didn't eat again, no, he ate already, he just woke up earlier to see me eat... CHEE! Like as if...

We chatted a little here and there, then I went off at 10am. Bus ride wasn't as boring, darling was entertaining me. It feels funny, coz it has been so so long since i took that bus ride for that same purpose i used to have back then. Feeling of growing up. HAHA! Reached Orchard at 10.45am lah, very late lah. Then the security really hor, CMI. I won't say he was taking his own sweet time, i would say, he is unsure of wad he should be doing. He actually kept walking up and down to see the time at the clock-in machine. Ji tao OMG! By the time i got my Uniform and all, it was 10.55am... ARGH!

I rushed wearin my U, tied up my hair and i know they were messy, but haiya, wadever lah.

Went up, no sight of Chris. SAw the 2 brothers, Azlan and Azli. HAHA! Dun even know wad to talk to them about. Chee! So, i arranged the table and spotted some menus for the day, so i took the EO to check, when i began, Honey came in. Instructed me wad to do and all... Felt mixed up and messy lah... Then again, all are pretty easy things that has been done b4.

Aunty Santy as usual, always offering food. HAHa! Honey brought me out for lunch, at Orchard Tower, just a normal meal though which i left half of it not finished. Hee~ We chatted bout recent happenings, his trip to China, my long long journey in Spore and in School. :) He seemed so stress... HaI...

Went back to finish my work, then they were having meeting. I was stamping carpark coupons coz really, those doesn't concern me. Hee~ Full-timers meeting, i went outside. Xueni came, chatted with her bout her recent happenings. HA! Interesting how life can get over the course of a few months. Funny.

6pm, collected vouchers, finished the training list thingy, and done!

Met up with Darling, watched movie and had the time of our lives! HAHA! O well, every second spent with him is the time of my life... :)

Phone going haywire at that time, sickening ok...

Went for nice nice breakfast in the morning... WAhAhA! Nice......... MuaCks Darling...

Home, concussed. Arranging some of the things needed for tmr, for the new term i guess.. HAI........

School starting again, end of the 2 weeks FUN! MuaCks to myself..........

CHeeRs everyone!

Shall blog again later!

No comments: