Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Being off my dream... Pursuing nothing I know... I've been trying to be someone I don't know. For a simple reason, because I dun wanna lose you... Simply too hard to forget about everything. Perhaps one day, I will regret this, but at this very moment, I know its worth it, at least at this very moment. Doesn't love means, grabbing what you have when you have the chance?

Beautiful everything may sound... Beautiful how everything turns out in front of everyone. Who can understand the pain it has all caused, who can explain to me, why am I always making such purposeful mistakes?

Yet that is the journey...

I know I wanna forget you... I know I must go on... But everytime you give me a call, I will melt right back into your arms...

It used to be people trying to hold my hand, it used to be people wanting to hug me... But with you... All of those are deprive of.

The only time when I felt your love, was the time when you admitted your fault.

Why am I willing to do this? For the sake of your words? YOUR? Where have all my thinking go?

ImiSSyOu...

AlLthoSememoriesAlLthesweeTbeginNings

WhatiFonedayYoUleavemeWhAtwiLLibecomeWhatwiLLiDo

What can I do to make you mine? Falling so hard, so fast this time...

No comments: