Monday, June 11, 2007

Been busy with Project since CT ended. Stayed in school on Friday after PMKT paper from 10am all the way to 5pm. Didn't go home after that. Met up with Melanie, she accompanied me to Queensway to check out the price of th shirts. No one was available enough to to with me. She passed me my belated gift. It is a Polo Ralph, white, its really nice. Thanks girl. Things seemed to be better off for her now than the previous time i met her, which is a really good thing. We went to IKEA to shop after that as well. Oooo... I bought 2 apple keychain at 50cents each. HAHA! Cheap... I spotted a very nice Levis belt, wanna buy but its $40plus, o well...

Reached home and i was damn tired, chatted a litte with Darling, then I went to bed. It was the best night sleep the entire week, no disturbance, i slept all the way till 11am. Watched TV the entire day. Was having the worse cramp ever, and i kind of died on my bed. 6plus, went to bath.

Did something I thought was quite foolish. Went to WM, bought cookies for Darling, wrote a card, then put above his car. Waited for quite away, still didn't see him coming, so i decided to leave. Just as i board the bus, after one stop, he called. HAHA! Kind of funny, he was a bit shock. Anyway, he came to pick me up, drive me around, finally decided to go where makan. We were chatting and all, and eh... ya, like that lah... While driving me back, he told me, that his ex stayed there. HAHA! And it linked... Its weird to know that we are living that close. HA! Its better not to know... Yet curiousity never stop coming.

When I reached home, he called, we chatted. There was a terrible jam. We chatted for more than an hour. He said his car was moving at 5km... Terrible... O well, had to hang up when the line changed. And this idiotic guy, nv go home. Went to drink with friends, then went home at 4plus am. Serve him right for feeling tired. HAHA!

Went to do project this morning at Cathay's Billy Bombers... Damn tired the whole time, coz i stayed up to do the proposal. Didn't do much. Finished saying, sending wad i need, then Jialing started working. I went off to meet Dear.

Feel really bad to ask Dear out, coz i was really tired and i couldn't get my mood out. Sorry Dear... We walked walked... I can't really remember anything... She suddenly told me to get the skirt at OSMOSE, so i bought it. I wanted to take cab but all the walking brought us to the bus stop. I board my bus she went to take train.

I was dreaming all the way on the bus. Tired...Reached home, bathed, makan, and now, dieded. I am turning in now... REALLY TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NIGHTS!

No comments: