Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Oooo.... I slept right after blogging ls night, and i'm telling you, there was no tossing or turning on bed. I was just too exhausted. Fell into my deep deep sleep. No amount of noise woke me u.

I did woke up a little coz of a dream, a pretty funny dream. In a way, there was a link. I dreamt of Darl's mother reading out Darl's cousin's wedding invitation. And ya, that was it, a ridiculous dream.

I woke up at 11am this morning and I couldn't fall back to sleep, funny, coz i wanted to. So, i was watching TV all the way, and well, felt hungry, lazy to cook up any meal for myself so i decided to go get Mac. Opps... Mac again... On the way to Mac, i saw a golden coin on the floor, it was a dollar coin, didn't picked it up coz there were pple or ya, i was too embarrassed to. So i just walked to Mac, buy my meal. Came out, coin was still there, so, i guess that is call fate. The one dollar that i am fated to be with. HAHA! CHEE! Anyway, i picked it up and left. AHA!

I got so bloated half way through eating the burger, so i stopped, came online, continued wit fries, but again, cannot make it, so i wrapped it up, and left it on the table. Darl called while i was eating, asking whether I still wanna go JB not. Actually i didn't want to go, instead, wanted to go watch the lonesome movie myself, but i rmbed Ping hong's favour that i need to do, so after Darl hung up. He IM me online, asked me wanna go not, so i said, OK...

Bathed, prepared, went out.

The journey was rather smooth, no jams or anything... Hee~ Great... Feeling uneasy when i reached JB's custom, pple kept staring at me like i'm some kind of freak. MAD! Saw Darl's car, went up to it. We went to Plangi first... Hee! Shopped around, tried on some clothes, aren't happy with the price nor the patterns, so gave up. Saw a pair of nice shoes, but didn't get it... Sadded, kind of regretting now... HAHA! Looked for Ping Hong's secret gift, oo... Still didn't get it. After a while, Darling drove to this open air street and we had an early dinner... Mee Hun Quay, it was nice but my appetite weren't good, Darl finished my bowl too... Hee~

Wanted to have dessert but sadly too full to have any. Went on for Thai massage. HAHA! WAS OMG, great... I was falling asleep while she was massaging my feet, so comfortable. However, when the foot becomes the back, i cannot make it. My shoulders were hurting like mad... Really, i think i have some problem with my shoulder which is a very bad news. Seriously.

Massage ended at around 8pm i think. Went to City Square, and ya, shopped. Went to darling's friend's shop to look at PH's gift. Heh Heh! Spotted one, and both darl and i agreed that it is really nice... Got it without having 2nd thoughts. HAHA!!! Cool leh...

We carried on walking around. I tried on a lot of bottoms but none were satisfying... Sadded. Wanted to watch Ocean's 13 but it was a midnight slot, by the time we finish the show, i won't have bus home. Darling want me to stay at his place but obviously, that ain't possible. So, he sent me back. Sadness... O, he went to fill petrol first, and i pulled the seat down, rest. Ha! Feeling tired...

He sent me over to custom, kissed BYE! And off I came, back to my homeland. Remember i once say JB always got this stench when i went in? The stench is still there... HAi... HAHA!

When i reached Woodlands, Darl called, and we chatted. And we were doing a really crappy role play.. HAhA! Dam funny OK! CAlled Dear a few times, just can't let the call stayed on for more than 5mins, so decided not to call anymore.

Home, bathed, rest, now i'm here.

Gonna turn in now... There's a trip to City Hall tmr...

It was a pleasant day I had with you... Never felt so much happier before... Before I knew you... Thank you... You shall realise, one day, that all these, are more than what you expected it to be...

No comments: