Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Long long hair

That day, NSL, my long hair...
The 1st day i wore the Levis he bought, hair was long...
Was Mel's BD 2 years back, O... My long hair...
Still in 5a1, look at the length, baby!
See how straight the fringe was after the rebond... O GOSh!
Now... That's my cool and short hair

Suddenly, i missed the long hair i had... My long straight rebonded hair... O.... It was only a year ago when i still had my long long hair... It seems so near yet so far. Dear mentioned bout my long hair the other day when we met up, and Anna told me bout my long hair as well.... Ting was telling me bout going to rebond her hair...

Argh... It was somewhere at the centre of my back, if not longer. I actually allowed it to be cut off... When i could tied it up nicely and have a long long pony tail... When it is so straight, no curls or wadever.... When i have no trouble tying a bun... O.... Wad the!

It was only a year ago... I still remember it was in August when my long straight hair was shedded into wad i have now, short and coloured and full of curls.

I missed my long hair... Although I didn't cry coz of the shortness, but it was really a pity... It was 4 years of growth.... 4 years...

I miss you long hair... But I know you won't come back soon... For now, I will love my short hair. :)

Been stressed bout school work and common test. Will be busy mugging from today.

No comments: