Sunday, June 04, 2006

To begin again..

I had 3 very tiring days... It's really tiring... I'm serious... Pissed as i was bout being leid, i took a step back, i compromised. St Regis showroom opening was alright, nothing big happened, just a few breakages. Once again, i saw one of the richest man in Spore... Mr&mrs Quek... nothing much... Just like normal human. Dear and i were stationed in the showroom to serve champagne flout and brandy respectively. K, the showroom were BEAUTIFUL!!!! HEAVENLY!!! Was pretty thrilled with it... HAHA!!! felt kind of honoured to be able to stand in the $19 million apartment showroom. Hee~ Was also happy for the fact that everyone were working togther like we used to... The good old faces... However, i still wasn't happy with the lying part lah. Anyway, night ended real well... Love working with them but i guess it's the end of working in OHS...

Met up with Eddie last night... We had our usual chatting up. Suddenly, he told me, "U r not a good person.." I'm like, wad? All of a sudden u tell me that? I'm not a good person? Then, he told me the reason, he said, i dun treat myself well, that's y i have a bad heart, not a good person. K, ya, probably that's true but i feel that i treat myself well but i treat others better... I'm good to myself but i dun flatter myself. Yes, maybe he said that out of goodwill, he wants me to treat myself better, but well, i'm like this i guess... Hai...

Anyway, i wanted massage from him and after much persuading, i got my massage.... Then, i massaged for him too, but he kept laughing coz it's ticklish... So Cute lor him... Fancy a 30 year old guy laughing so loud coz of tickling... I enjoyed that period of time with him...

You know, sometimes, i just hate getting calls from my father... He just wun stop... Anywhere, anytime, doesn't matter wad is going on, he'll call... K, give me a call a day is ok, i wun mind, dun call like there's no tml lor, need to pay bill de leh... And everything he said were all irrelevant lor... Nothing important... Fed up with that...

Ma and pa were saying, "it's not the right time to have bf.." Then when is the right time? I didn't tell them that, i dun wan them to lost their status as parents and can't argue back... I can think for myself le... I am rational enough already... Dun try to stop me from anything... I guess, if i want to, every single thing i've held important can be let go of but i refuse to do that because they are the ones hold precious to me in my life, i dun wanna let go... But i can... If only they can understand wad is the feeling i'm feeling now... If only... Like i told eddie, "i'm tired of explaining, no matter wad i said, they have things to nag bout, they are just unsatisfy with wad i have, might as well enjoy the few peaceful moments that i can have." And sometimes, i hate them for looking down on my friends... Friends are once in a lifetime thing, they have no right to say that they are unfit to be my friends... So, forget bout it if they want me to ditch any friends coz of their damn words... NO FUKING WAY!!! And to compare, if my friends are bad, my brothers' friends are WORST!!!! I just dun wanna compare... SiCkening...

Wadever... Met up with Ting just now and we got alcohol and talk... Chatted up and down, east to west... Our usual catching up with each other... It's another hard year to get by... Our sistership will still survive it all... It's the 11th year le wor... HA! No matter where we go, we're there for each other, for always...

You are the only one...

No comments: