Monday, June 19, 2006

Street Netball

Finally back from the Street Netball competiton... Tell you what, it's really tiring... HA! Fancy sweating like the rain in the middle of the night at 4am... HAhA!

The day started off with a breakfast of MAc on bus106 with Ting. Reached PS at around 9plus bah. Met up with the rest of the team and we sat there watching others play until 12pm, HGV B started their game. It was kind of messy the way they played but then again, the importan thing is to have lots of fun.

HGV A's game started at 2pm... WahAHAHa!!! We kind of mess up the game... We dunnoe where to stand and wad to do. Throwing shit passes everywhere... End of the game, sweat like nobody's business, my blisters were bursting and pretty pissed that we play like some juveniles.

Anyway, dun really wanna emphasize on the games played, afterall it's all bout having fun and burning the passion, or at least, that's wad it is for me. We won 2games out of 7. Disappointed with only a few of them, not all... Losing is part of a competition, but losing is also part of learning. So no use getting mad over a game that u lost, y not just learn from the mistakes. And really, it's about the passion lah... O ya, one of the matches, i got so pissed with the school who kept pushing and pushing, i snatched the ball from her while it was coming although later i was blown for contact but who cares, they push until so shuang, i shuang back lor... BlEh! That's pretty much the 1st time i got so angry with pple pushing and pushing that i did physical work... HAHA!!!

O, i really sweated like mad, when i let my hair down during one of the 4hours interval, the girls thought i went to bath... I'm like, "No lah..." Then they smell my hair and said it smelled nice.. Kao, all sweat lor... So disgusting of them. Heh heH! O ya, must mention, among all the pple that i told bout the Netball, oNly dear came.. HAHA!!! She pei-ed us for a while and the left just to watch some HK serial. Robert, Ben, Marianne smsed to say LuCk... And Uncle Darling called to check out wad was happening... Kind of angry that my ma always nagged at me, it's like i can't go out like that... Hai... Dun wanna drill it anymore, no use...

Really enjoyed the times i had with the juniors and being able to bond with them as usual, or better than b4 and knowing new friends from outside(HM's club)... New experience, new life....
After watching the last game, Ting and i went back, i was really damn tired and my blisters are so painful(they still are), but couldn't find bus 106 to get back. So ting and i were basically strolling in Marina Sq shopping centre and we came across the PUMA shop!!! ARGGH!!!!! But it's not open early in the morning. We looked through the glass for a while... HAHA!!! Wah Lao, i really wanna go there and shop liao, seriously all the sales are going on and it's really good bargains.... Levis got sales up to 60% off!!! OMG! WANNA GO, DUN STOP ME!!!

HAHA!!! Back home, I took a really thorough bath since i didn't bath for a day and i sweated a LOT!!! I could see that the water running down from my body was dirty... So gross... But it's healthy to sweat... HAHA!!! Afterwhich, i ji tao concussed le... Uncle darling wanna ask me for breakfast but i really can't open my eyes, i replied his sms with my eyes half-close... Very Very tired... And not to mention, i slept till 5pm... WAH... HAHA!!! Kk, After everything, i think that we had a really fun time, enjoyed the time sleeping on the staircase and outside Macdonald, at the empty space outside PS and lying on the path... Watching the night sky and feeling the cool air... Realise i still love netball though i'm not really THAT good at it but the passion will always stay on...

I forgot today is Father's Day!!!! Until, Darling Uncle told me... I rushed out to WM to get something for Lao Pa... Hai... And also, to buy all my camp stuff...

Ya, so after a night away from home, i'm back but going off again tomorrow, for another 2 nights... Geez... I'm really tired... Not gonna get myself in this kind of continuous event for a while le... Really must admit my that i'm getting old... Hai Hai...

Kk, just an update... Will be off tomorrow to Sports School for TRM's 1st official event, Service Boot Camp where we'll learn bout servicing, organising and relaxing(a bit like Banquet)... But, will still blog if i'm not tired coz i'm bringing my LAPPY!!! Still can contact me, it's not those forest camp.. HAHA!!!

Kk, NiGHt pple... LOVe U All!!!

CiAO!!!

No comments: