Thursday, June 08, 2006

Nothing much happen...

Didn't study much for Microecons... Still got 1 and a half chapters left... Guess gotta wake up real early to study...

Didn't have the courage to pass the letter to her... But we started talking... I suppose there is no overnight grudges for family matters bah... Still my parents... But i still dun like the fact that they insult my friends...

I got a little mad today for some reason... Lots to talk bout but at the same time, feeling restless...

Reached home and i fell onto my bed... Slept till 6pm... Woke up, ate, watched tv, study... And now, blogging.. Nothing special happened so ya... That's it...

Wanna apologize to Dear for time and again cancelling the Turkey Embassy cocktail JoB... Sorry DeAr... Still Love U!!! hee~

Time to turn in... niGht!!!

No comments: