Thursday, June 01, 2006

Ruin??? I guess not...

In school again... I'm very tired now... Kind of regretted agreeing to help out for tml's event at St Regis... Need to go down for training later... I'm like in school the whole day but still wanna force myself to go. I so dun wanna go lor... It sux... I can choose not to go though but well, since i've agreed... Eddie asked me y must i tire myself like that, i told him i rejected them many times le, and it's really not like me to kept on rejecting though i know they are just using ways and means for me to go work. I'm not stupid lah, i know them but it's very sad for them lah, it's like a VIP event lor, and they are lack of so many staff... Anyway, i'm just gonna help them this time round bah.

Y am i so stress over going to work? Coz i'm having lack of sleep and next week is our CT lor... I haven't even touch my books or notes to study lor... At home, getting real fed up with them. In school, tiring... Outside, trying to be alright... Trying so so hard but my energy level is fallng faster than i can replenish it...

I miss life back then...

Hai... Anyway, finish our OCOM presentation just now... Wear so formal lor... Like wad? Then i didn't bring anything to change coz my bag is heavy enough and the lappy... ANd later, need to rush down to OHS... Sickening... Tiring...

An old man told me not to care bout family problems and that it's not exactly something for u to be bothered bout. But, how am i suppose to ignore when i know the most but seem to be the ignorance one? Dun really wish to say anything bout it, but he drilled into me. This old man has his way of putting my life on his hand and mingle around them. This old man made me smile a little but he made me cry too... I guess this old man is someone i shouldn't fell for but i did. Dun ask me who, dun ask me y... I may be foolish but i ain't stupid... I know the risks involve. Just let me wander off into this world once more, in such of something more... Care but dun ask for more...

HAi... Wad a life i'm leading... Should i just give up on all else but myself? Will try to love myself more from today on...

And there, i'm officially 18... The month of MAY is ending... Too many things happened in this month... Too many...

Thanks for trying to be with me...

No comments: