Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Ermm...

Dun really feel like blogging these few days... Kind of tired since school stared. Wonder how am i gonna go on like that for the next 2years... Hopefully, more things in school can spice up my life a little.... Hopefully huh...

Met Trish and Linda in school several times today and at the end of school, we even took bus together back... HA!!! I miss them a lot... Really haven't seen them for a long time le... It feels so good to be able to catch up with them.. HeE~ And Trish kept saying "My BArber..", no, is hair stylist... Remember that TRISH! Hee~ She kept stone-ing for no reason, dunno wad's going on in her mind... Funny... She rebonded her hair and highlighted!!!! WAH LAo... Very DoTss.... I waNNA highlight too!!!! Wonder when my hair stylist is free... Hee~

Anyway, went home and i was really in no mood to do anything... Uncle darling was telling me that "mad" misses my lappy... HA!!! Y? Coz all his themes are inside... HAHA!!! SO i said, later see how then go find them bah... I fell into a deep sleep after that... Woke up at 6.40pm, wanted to sleep again, but ermm... Can't lah, it's late le, if i sleep some more, i wun be able to sleep later... So i got up, and watch TV... Didn't have any dinner... Except for the Watermelon and Honeydew... HAHA!!! Uncle darling smsed me again, asking me to go back to sleep, i told him i'm not a pig... HAHA!!! Then, i told him i'd be there later... He said, nvm, said, "Mad" can wait... I say, nvm, coz the rest of the week, i dun think i'll be free to go by anytime... So ya...

"Mad" was so excited bout his theme... But he a bit moody... So i asked Uncle Darling why, he said " He lost $3000 odd in world cup..." I'm like, WTF... $3000 odd?! Wah lao, i can but so many Puma lah... Kao... Heh HeH! But, like a kid, he's very happy bout the theme... HA!!! Realised my Uncle darling quite caring towards this brother of his... "MAD"!!!! HA!

Anyway, spent the night with him at MAC, where he kept crapping... Then i kept poking him... HAHA!!! Lots of laughter... I think i'm getting sick le... Feel kind of warm in my head... And uncle darling as well, he kept sneezing... Hee~ Poor us... Of coz, it's not that we spread to each other lah, we didn't do anything hor! Hee~ Just coincidental i guess... Well, gonna miss him... Wun be free to meet him anymore, unless it's sunday...

Ermm... Yet another day in school tml... 9am class to bout 2pm... I'm going for check up tml... Well, not gonna say anything now... Nothing much to say either...

K, will end here, wanna go rest le... NiGht!

CiAo...

You make me look at you in a different way... A way which I respect... I realised you are more than what you are...

No comments: