Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Happenings...

Chatted with Robert the night before... This time round it's bout 3-4 hours bah... Still, it's long, although it didn't break the 5hours record... HAHA!!! A lot of catching up and all... We're both busy and vexed over the little little things in our lives... It's only natural i guess.. He asked why does our batch seems so busy? I really dunnoe why... A lot of things to do for some reason... New system perharps.

Anyway, regarding my blog the day before bout the early in the morning compo, sounds nice? Hee~ No idea y but yesterday morning i wasn't a least bit tired even though i slept at 3am the day before. Uncle Darling woke me up for a breakfast which we hadn't had for a long time le. So well, gladly woke up, wash up and went down... Hopped onto his car and started going a bonkers... Probably coz of the cold weather bah...

Right, so we went to the same place that we went several times before and ya, if u rmb, one of the times, he scared the hell out of me in his car. Hee~ Feels really distant somehow, coz we haven't go for breakfast like that for quite a while le, almost a month? Yup... But then again, that feeling was familiar. HA! Anyway, we actually sat at the place where we first sat for our first dinner... HAHA!!! So many firsts ar... It's pretty funny if i really wanna recall but nah... Forget bout it.. Not gonna recall... HA!!! A tedious job and too many mesmerizing, tiring... HAHA!!! Will only do it during the nights... Hee~ Anyway, the breakfast was really nice... HAd fishball noodles, and Uncle Darling told me, "You dun have to spend when you are out with me..." Then i stared at him and said, "Why?! I got money, can pay... BUt when i got no money, that's another thing... HAHA!" He's like, "....". Hee~ It's nice of him but really, when i can pay myself, why not? Dun want people to say bad things you know... Do miss him now...

Well, i finished my Dreamweaver that very day... Took me almost 3hours to finish the whole 5-6 web... Actually i can finish it off simply with nothing but seems a bit too plain... So i decided to spice things up with different backgrounds pictures.. Looks really nice now... Still, can't really linked them up together. By the time i finished, it's around 1pm le... I sat there, and started dl-ing the notes for the coming week... No idea why, it kind of took the a long while. I decided to get my eyes off the screen for a while but kind of did the wrong thing lah, i started reading when i should rest my eyes... HA! But well, interesting book i borrowed... Hee~ After that, i took a bath and ya, went out to meet the girls from netball.

Well, only knew that Kailing wasn't coming on the spot and hai... Kind of disappointed coz was looking forward to seeing her and talking craps with the "Coach" but i guess it just ain't possible. So, instead, the 7 of us went to Holland V and feast our tummy on nydc. Hee~ Had the same pasta as before, still as yummy... Hee~ Started getting busy with my celly... Uncle Darling and Firdaus started sms-ing... Uncle darling was telling me that he's going back and ask me to enjoy and all while Firdaus told me he was around my house there for some event organised by the RC... So ya, a bit busy ar...

After some walking around the shopless Holland V, we sat down in Ya Kun's and drank coffee... Bought some pastries from breadtalk and off we went, back home. Decided to get a Latte b4 going home so went to 7-11 with ting... Afterwhich, i was feeling tired... Waited for bus and went home. Ya, so, kind of tired, i sat there, using the wireless, doing craps on my lappy... And then, of coz, robert called... and the rest, you know.

Woke up late on Sunday... 1.30pm? No breakfast, so went to get something to eat for lunch. Smsed Uncle darling and he told me his shoulder still hurts after all the massages i gave... HAHa!!! Wonder did i use too much strength... Hee~ Hope he's feeling better today.. He told me he's going to see Sinseh today... Ya, better bah... Better than my crap massages... HA!!

Ooo... I started with my research on ITR's project, nobody from my group told me what to do so i decided to start off a little so by the time they wanna start, i know what are we supposed to do. Well, and so, i was stationed in front of my lappy for the rest of the afternoon. Dear suddenly smsed me asking me how long have we not chat with each other, i kind of laughed a little lah.. True enough, it's been almost a week le but didn't meet up though, kind of late after her project and i dun feel like going out le. After Uncle darling's call of the night, i gave dear a call to chat up a little. So, she was reading her speech to me and she sounded really nervous and very rush so helped her a little with the rephrasing and yeah, that wraps up her speech. She began telling me bout work on saturday and haha, ya... Same old stuff but always new to hear.... Hee~ Hung up by 12.30pm coz well, new term starting the next day right? Yup...

So, woke up really early, aftre preparation and stuff, it's only 7.30am.. So i did everything slowly... Met PH at the bus stop so we decided to stroll down to the interchange. And came to school together.

Well, i'll stopped typing bout wad happened. Just some bits of comments, i am pretty much in trouble with my school work coz seems like there's a lot of things to be done. However, none of seems to be done... K, maybe i can comfort myself and give myself a pat of my head coz i've done more than some others did. Hee~ And all that i've done, are from the best of my ability. Hai... Still, it ain't no excuse for npt finishing... When i look at others, i find what they are doing are so relaxing yet they are vexing over it. Well, and then i would tell myself, everyone has their own difficulties the the things they do, i can't really compare myself to them. If everything are the same then we dun need different criterias to get into the different courses. Well, i'm stress in my ways, so are the others. Well, no use complaining i guess, it's just work that i gotta do. SO, just do it bah... To quote from a book, "My days are full, but most of them remains, unsatisfied."

Life is not a bliss... But still, happiness lurks within...

No comments: