Thursday, June 22, 2006

Back from CAMP!

Seriously dunnoe how to fix this problem on my blog... Hai... Dun care, anyway, if u cannot go from one navi to another, just click refresh ok?! Hee~

Finally, i'm back home!!!!! HOMMEEE!!!! HAHA!!! Camp is really boring... The only time that i had fun was just putting up our performance where we really did put in effort and make it hilarious... Other than that, it's really boring... It's just plain studying, or maybe, listening... Kept in a freezing auditorium for the whole day... 3 days of it were like that... Cannot tahan...

People there were pretty much stoning like i was but at the same time, did listen... It's really relevant for servicing... However, due to my PT status in banquet or for most students who have worked in some way of another, we already know those facts of service so it's really a waste of money. But then again, it did taught us how to read the minds of customers which i still prefer as calling guests, and how to always make a NO sounds like a YES... Well, basically, it's just a learning programme than a camp...

Right, and i was really tired the whole time due to the continuous lack of sleep... And started to miss all my friends right from than on and of coz my Uncle darling... Also, felt cheated coz got no wireless there lah! I was happily waiting to use the wireless to log on and blog but that damn campus got no wireless... SICKENING!!! Felt so cheated... And I'm like an idiot lah, but ha, my classmates also brought... Kind of funny...

I chatted a little with Uncle darling on the second night and felt really nice to hear from him... HAHA!!! And to listen to his craps and my extended jokes... HeH! Miss HiM! And then, call dear to call me and chit chat... And we did, for a while then she went to eat her Mee Suang... Afterwhich, she can't reached me le... Dunnoe wad's going on with my phone, kept on switching off by itself... Sickening... But nvm, i was tired too and she needs to get up for work the next day...

So, i slept the whole night and felt really sick.. Woke up early for the breakfast and then with the rest of the talkings and stuff... And the camp FINALLY ended!!! So happy!!!

Seriously, it's a fulfilling camp bah, though it's really boring but did bonded with some of my classmates... And did learn more to add on to my servicing experience... Ultimately, it's still a beneficial camping experience for us...

So, i dragged myself down from bus 61 and went to buy my yoghurt coz i haven't shitted since saturday's netball marathon... And saw my uncle darling, went to ask him to treat me lunch... HAHA!!! But then i dunnoe wad to eat, in the end, we went to buy bread together... HAHA!!! And he treated me bread! HAHA!!! So funny... And Andy was using my lappy... He very smart lah, dunno how he knows my lappy was full batt... Ask him to beg me b4 i lend him... He's a weird guy... O ya, he wanted to see his phone's CD lah, so no harm... Lend him in the end... And ermm... For those who have seen my wallpaper b4, ya, he was like pointing and pointing and said, "How come got HIS photo, dun have mine...." And i'm like, "U never say wanna take pic with me leh..." HAHA!!! And a bit paiseh lah, like the lappy was in front of so many pple... Heh Heh... ANd Richard was telling the fruit stall aunty to call for celebration, speechless, i laugh laugh... I was showing Eddie some of the funny pics Ting and i took during netball and he was like, "WAH LAO, SO PERVERT!" And Richard happened to took a glance and he said, "Wah... U all ar..." I was basically laughing out there... HeH HEh... And he saw the pic which he coloured my hair with the pink spray and he was admiring and said, "Nice..." I'm like, "Please... So lIAn..." Then he kept admiring until he said, "go home rest bah..." when Andy came out after a haircut... He was like, "Dun go leh, chit chat leh.." I looked at him and said, "BYE MAD!" HAHA!!! ANd said bye to richard, and bye to my uncle darling...

Then, dragged my bulky bags back home... Sat down, almost dying... MAMA cooked instant noodle for me, at it, went to shit out my last 4 days of shits and ji tao concussed le... HAhA!!! In the midst, 3 different people smsed me... 1st, uncle darling asked me whether sleep alreadry not, i said yes.... 2nd, Joey, telling me bout the steamboat thingy... Lastly, Lawrence, telling me bout his competition at Club MoMo, inviting me to go.. HAHA!!! For Steamboat, really wanna go but got things to do, thinking of how to make it... For MoMo, dun think i can go bah, the 2 lao de and the throw shoes at me will then kick a huge fuss... So, well, need to depend of that day i gues... ALso, geraldina told me bout the gathering with Kailing on Saturday... Then i realised the last few days of this week is very pack and yet i have so many assignments undone... HA!!! How?! Unprepared for school opening... GoSh....

Ok, these couple of weeks are very busy... SO packed, so many things doen yet still a lot undone... However, i'll still conclude it as a good holiday.. A great rest...

End my blog here...

CiAo!

No comments: