Monday, June 12, 2006

HoW? WAD? DunNOe lEh...

I kept myself awake till 2plus am last night just to complete transferring all the songs and pictures from desktop to laptop... Then arrange everything properly in my laptop... Wah lao... So tiring lah... And at the same time, i'm thinking bout wad Eddie was doing... HAHA!!!

Anyway, i woke up at 12pm when Darling Uncle smsed me, ask me to go his shop... I thought he wanna tell me something or give me something lah, so i rushed rushed, but still late for the meeting time with Yuting. Anyway, he wanted to do highlight for me but i told him i was in a rush, so he spray spray pink colour spray on my hair.... One nice strip... HAHA!!! SO LIAN... But looks ok oN me... of coz lah, who am i leh?! HAHA!!!! BHB!!! Anyway, he gave me a lot of surprises just now lah, dun wanna say wad but it's so sweet... Gave him a hug and a Muackx and left... HEh HeH... So SwEET... >0<

Anyway, went to meet Yuting after that then go OHS... Lao... Long trip... Met up with all the pple at Shopping Arcade, then i saw Lau... He wanna hit me... HAHA!!!! Brought them around the place then to Lvl2, conference area... Nutmeg room... Chit chatted with yusoff a little and found out the little apple is now the coordinator... HAHA!!! So cham lor the hotel... I waited at lvl2 while Chris brought the rest to lvl3... Helped apple do some of the stuff and taught her a lot... So, i demanded an hour pay from Lau and he say i "jing jing ji jiao" kAO... Joking Mah...

So, waited and waited until everything over liao... Went to eat Mac then headed back to batok. By then, Darling uncle finish work le, and he went back to Msia liao... Yuting and i went to buy padlock but b4 we did that, we saw colour contact lenses.. AND HAHA!!! We went to buy... Lao... I keep wasting money nowadays lor... Seriously... need to put wad i earn tml and tues into the bank... SERIOUS!!! Dun tempt me to buy anything anymore...

K... Haven't really went out with DArling for a while le... Feel so bad... MiSS hiM lots!

And feel very sorry bout Ai Ai... Coz of the thurs training, can't go shop with her... Hai... How?! Too many things to do within too short a time... And i got camp coming up... And street netball... Working... Poly class outing... OMG!!!! TOO MANY THINGS!!!! Still wanna sleep...

Life has been pretty hard to get by recently. Still trying to adjust to this new pace, and still searching for the unknown behind close doors... And wondering whether he'll always be there for me? Whether the differences will be a problem... Whether i can find a way to answer for everyone's queries... Whether i can answer to my family... Whether i can answer to my friends... And whether i can answer to myself... Uncertainties within... How to get out of it? I guess it's up to me to find out...

When I need you, you are there for me... I know you are hesitating now... But please, dun let go... Let me have that shoulder for a period more than forever... Let me be selfish for this once...

No comments: