Friday, June 16, 2006

It's My BlOg, My blog, My BlOg!

Wooo.... K, my blisters hurt a lot!!!! Crap... This is the 1st time i got this kind of blister lah... It's red and now, it's black... Quite disgusting... But then again, haven't had such shiok training for a while le... Anyway, went for training again yesterday, didn't train much, after a game, i left. My blisters couldn't take it. O ya... I forced Dear to go netball with me then she sat there do nothing... Heh HEH! Kind of funny though, I flirted with her... HAHA!!! That's y she went... HAHA!!! 1st time wor...

After that, went to find Uncle darling, and then we went for dinner at S-11. Had a really light meal... Dear and I ate a plate of $5 rojak... HAha!!! And each with a glass of ice Milo... And a Kopi gou xiu dei bing for Uncle Darling! HAHA!!! If u can make that phrase out... So we sat there and chit chatted for a long long time... Then Uncle darling showed us some videos... Dear and i were like, "Wah...." HeH Heh! Kids like us... In the midst, sister and Hui appeared out of no where, they went to fly kite... HAHA!!! CuTe wor... Anyway, we changed space into the park coz of pple smoking... K, Uncle darling was really tired but he really entertained us for the whole night wor... We were popping topics after topics... HA! And finally, 11.45pm, decided to leave...

Then, called Dear to chat up again... WaS helping her with her project opening line... Ha! And i was writing my contents for the letter... And ya, chatted and sang till 3am... Hung up, went to bed... HA!

This morning, Ashril smsed me to ask me Carolyn's number... Hai... So cham... After that, started raining... So cham lah, the muscles around my back is hurting a lot, then all the clothes out there were very heavy, i couldn't take the weight so i kind of threw all the clothes on the floor after i took them in... Dunnoe whether is it because of that day's oval tray and then continued training... Hope it'll be ok by tomorrow...

So, after i woke up, Uncle darling smsed me a sweet sms, and we crap a little... Then, he got busy with work le... So, i ate my lunch and continued with my unfinished card for the day... I doubt anyone would know... Today is a special day for me and him... Dear and Yuting knows bout it... Hee~

I asked Sister to go have dinner with me coz she told me she's very bored, then i know she's not eating... Hai... Her mum is having a cold so told her to get her mum some Herbal tea... She seems like she's building castles in the air.... HA! Didn't really asked why but probably coz of last night's chatting with Bt Kor bah... So ya, hope it's really castles she is building and not hell... YuP...

Went to find Uncle darling coz i wanna pass him everything i made... So sister walked there with me... 1st thing she did, open the door and said, "MAD!" HAHA!!!! Ok, it's a joke bout another guy in VK, he pronounced MAID as MAD! And it laughed the hell out of us since last year... HAHA!!!! Hilarious... And u should see the look on his face... Heh HEH!

Right, right, actually left Uncle darling coz he was really tired and i need to get up early tomorrow, but he suddenly smsed and asked whether wanna chat a little not, so i said, "Ok, but till 9.30pm alright?!" So, we sat down at one of those staircases and talk... Other things, cannot be disclosed but definitely decent things!!!!! HAHA!!! Dun think too much, bring ur mind back to the correct path! Hurry UP!!! HA! Anyhow, he looks like he likes the card and the gift... Quite happy coz i made it myself, besides the gift... And seriously, took a lot of time to do this kind of designing things... I'm still proud of myself being a D&T student once... HAHA!!! So ya, it's all from the HEART...

YAyA, so tomorrow will be the beginning of the 30hour netball marathon... WAh.... And Mon is the beginning of my 3days 2nights camp... Wad have i got myself into?! HAHA!!! Well, i'm happy doing what i'm doing... A decision made by none other than me, myself and I, can't turn back, wouldn't turn back. I'm sure it's gonna be lots of FUN!!!! HA! Looking forward to all the scoldings, playing, laughing, dying, sleeping... Heh HeH HeH!!!

PEOPLE, DO COME DOWN TO PLAZA SINGAPURA TO CHEER US ON!!!! STREET NETBALL IS THERE!!!! *Invitation by me, if need to pay, i dunnoe ar...HAHA*

I'm glad we survived the start of a fantasy... Up and coming is the reality... Hope we can survive it all... 16.05.06

No comments: