Thursday, June 01, 2006

Cheated??

Went down to OHS just now and i felt god damn cheated lor.. Wah lao, Chris told us that they were lack of 20 staff last friday, today, went there, they only need 20 odd staff lor... Is it possible that they found the "20 odd staff" in 3 days? It's such a lie lor... I'm quite pissed off by it just now... And since i'm really tired and really pissed, i started to switch off. Lau was talking bout this and that and everyone were laughing, i was basically not in the mood to laugh with him. Truth is, if u need staff, tell me, i told them for more than a hundred times, when the time is near and u really can't find any staff le, give me a call, i try my best to make it, if i can't, i'm sorry. Dun lie in my face lor... I'm not stupid. Fancy being treated this way when i know the things... Ya, all the others were cheated but they dun seem like they mind but please lor, dun lie to me lah... I trusted them... I am so so tired... I questioned Chris just now, "Y u lie to me? U where got need staff?" He said, "Yes, i need staff, thanks for coming..." Hai... Wasn't a satisfactory answer. I know they wanna choose staff but tell me LAH! I was their coordinator b4 lor!!!! SO OBVIOUS!!!! Then he sms-ed me trying to make me happy, i'm not... I dun feel like going to work tml... Really dun feel like... Sux to be lied in my face when the truth is open up wide... So wad if it's the opening of St Regis? So wad if it's a grand hotel? BIG DEAL! Y must i tire myself for such an event which is not even relevant to my life? I'm doing a favour ok, at least tell me the truth...

Seriously, i'm done with trying to juggle so many things at once... Really done... How many things to deal with? CT, new friends, old friends, work, projects, netball, family, Love... Too many things coming at once lah... Slow down can? Give me a minute to just breathe in and out....

If i didn't reply u any sms, didn't talk to u, didn't complete the task u told me b4, didn't rmb to call u, didn't inform u of any problems, please forgive me... I'm at a lost now... Pardon me... Thanks...

Mind is in a mess... Trying... Trying... And still trying... But I'm almost done with it...

No comments: