Saturday, June 10, 2006

Back to me...

Well, did i forgot to blog? No... Basically, i didn't have the time to... I was so busy with CT, and the project work which i handed UP TODAY!!! Yesterday to be exact. So Dot Dot Dot... People, i was late for the 1st time in CT and it was so so embarassing lah... Sickening bus 61, i was there at 10am, the bus took more than 40mins lor... My test was like 11am leh... I panicked so much that i called my lao pa and asked me get a cab for me... Feel really bad lor... My father actually ride his bike out and send me to block 280... K, it's embarassing lor, like i'm 18 and in poly le, papa still riding bike and sending me to school... But no, it's to block 280 where the on called cab should be. So, i bidded Sayonara to my lao pa and board the cab. The cab-uncle is a really nice man, i told him i was late for Test and he sped a little for me... And i managed to reach school at 11.10am... Lao... Good thing Miss Ho is a nice person, she allowed me to have 10min more coz of my reason for being late. Ultimately, it's still the bus fault... Where got interval so long de...

Rough start for the day... Tell u all, i have been feeling really tired the last few days. Usually, i'll try hard to reply all smses but this time round, i tried hard not to reply any smses... Not because my bill is exploding but i am just too tired to do that... Sorry people... I haven't been feeling really myself since the drama that day... BuT, BUT! With CT over, and holiday starting, I WILL BE IN HEAVEN!!! K, give me at least a day to sleep to my fill and then i'll start being me again...

K, so i met up with Dear just now... She waited for me for an hour or so and she was complaining bout it... HAHA!!! Probably because she met 2 sickos in Westmall bah... Poor her... But appreciate her waiting for me... Then, we went to VK, not to find Eddie, but Richard... To ask bout the wadever song he was talking bout... Afterwhich, we proceeded to have out lunch at S-11... WAh Lao... Sickening lah... 1st, i went to order drinks, Ice Milo and Lime Juice... I told the Aunty, "Ice milo and Lime Juice..." Then dunno wad the hell was she so distracted with, she kept saying, "1 ice milo and 3 lime juice..." I gave her a puzzled face and said, "1 ice milo and 1 lime juice..." Then she nod nod, so i went back to sit lah... When it came, it's like 3 Ice milos and 1 lime juice, i ji tao wanna faint on the spot lor... Anyway, proceeded on with Chicken Rice... Dear was telling me some of the things that happened that morning, i was putting a mouthful of rice into my mouth when suddenly a gust of wind went through my ear, then face... I screamed lah... And it's Eddie... WAH LAO!!! thank you lor... Eating leh... And he still dare to ask me y i shout so loud... Anyway, he was waiting for processing so he came over to ka Jiao a little... Sickening Uncle...

After that, dear and i came to my house. Took my laptop and my sport shoes and stuff and went out again. Speaking bout sport shoes, so OMG, no training today coz lack of pple training... Faint... I was kind of looking forward to it but well, no training... Doesn't matter i guess... Stayed on at Mac with Dear, and then Xueting joined us... Idiotic dear lie to Ting that she's sick and not meeting us then when Ting came, she's like, "Wah lao, i really thought you sick leh..." HAHA!!! Idiotic Qian... Anyway, we had our sending of songs and every little crappy conversation that we usually have and ya.... That's bout it for the day...

Went home separately afterwhich. Got home, i sat down and rest a little. Took a cold bath and felt refreshed but after a few minutes, felt tired again... Still, went out to meet darling Uncle... Trust me to meet up when i'm so tired... But that's the joy in it... Hee~ Went to mac, and i saw TYS there with his friend, i said Hi and went to find a sit. So i waited... While waiting, was editting some of the names of my contact... Then he came... Same... A bit of catching up from the last few days... And same old mushy lines.... HAHA!!! Realised that we're both tired lah but dunnoe y still wanna meet up... So we ended early... Told him to go back, dun have to wait for the bus with me, ya... So i restlessly drag myself back... Home, nobody is around, as usual i guess... So i sat down, relax... Then, Darling Uncle told me to sleep early... Heh HeH... So cute of him, when he looks more tired than me... I bet he's watching World cup now.. HAHA!!! Anyway, it's sweet to have him around every now and then...

K, i forgot to put it the other day... Firdaus smsed me the other day... The come and go guy... He's always around to give me some really touching but unreachable words... Anyway, i didn't reply his last sms... Like i said, i'm too caught up with stuff...

K, be prepared to see some new skins coming up bah... Getting something a little nicer and complicated... WAhaHAHA!!!

O ya... People, thanks for all the encouragement given... Thank you from the very bottom of my heart... I'm fine le... Somehow, all these are just part and parcel of life... Part and parcel of my life... At the end of the day, i'm still me... Ai Ping, Apple... Smiling on...

I realised there are many people who care... Million of words to say but all comes down to just this... Thank you...

No comments: