Monday, May 11, 2009

Yes, in office, floating around again. OMG!

I browsed all the branded websites just now and chatted with pple online. Gosh... But then, its a good thing too coz i didn't sleep well last night, i had blocked nose. Hai...

Still planning for BD. I think i am very last minute. I may just call it off if it doesn't goes well. I am such an indecisive person. HAHA!!! BORING!

Calculating the amount of money i will earn working this past month and it didn't look like a very nice figure then again at least its some money earned, if not ah, i will be staying at home everyday.

At least now i have the money to pamper myself a little bit. I think i will buy myself a pair of jeans this BD. WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Levis! I'm coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20 pple i'm looking at on my list now... So scared not enough budget. Heh Heh... I need to get the place settled first. :D

Ciao!

No comments: