Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hola! I am still jobless! WAHAHAHAHA!!!! 1 week off work, relaxing and happily in my 21st mood. Yes, i just turned 21 and i'm still searching for the real meaning of growing up.
-
Last weekend, Darling and I went for good food. WAHAHAHA! Good food + lovely partner = GOOD LIFE. I had Tom Yam Miso Ramen, so YUMMY! MuACks MuacKs. Darling had Salmon Bento also very yummy.
And we orders a salmon sushi. HEH HEH HEH! K, it doesn't look that appealing, its so cube cube and hard hard but trust me, that bite into the rice and the salmon plus wasabi, OMG, its heavenly! HAHAHAHA!!!! And we took this seat that is so comfy and long and the ambience is so nice. Darling was in the mood to pose for me and TA DA! HAHAHA!!!! Was having dinner at Darling's place and i was doing the dishes when we finished eating. Darling just finished bathing, he put on powder on his body and then he hugged me from the back. HAHA!!! He formed a heart shape with his BREASTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Mai siao siao, my darling got A cup HOR!!!!!! HAHAHA!!! Kidding..........We travelled in search of Mani and Pedi coz my toes were looking pretty nasty. I spent $45 doing both mani and pedi. Hai... A bit heart pain lor... Went to work on Tuesday for Honey's workplace's staff, a big shot. It was kind of weird but well, doesn't matter, did wad we need to and took our money. O! Mrs Rebers' pasta was very nice. HEH HEH HEH!!! Earned $78 in 5 hours. HAHAHAHA!!!
-
But i was really tired when i came back last night. I think i really am old already. Back then, walking so much in heels doesn't even form a problem, now, my soles hurt like mad.
-
O well, i am $78 richer!!!! :D
-
K, need to find MJ kaki again, coz really too bored liao... I need to do up my CV nice nice again and send it to IR again!
-
MUACKS!

No comments: