Saturday, May 23, 2009

Wad an awesome Friday! HAHA!!! Now i know why Wen is acting weird. First she said she was excited about Friday when i thought its supposed to be a dinner, then she refused to reply a lot of my texts. HAHA!
-
I went for an interview on Friday morning which is again, a waste of my time. I think RE did not send my resume to them, they got it some other way (which i shall not say). The things that this guy says is almost exactly the same as the previous guy. WAD THE HELL.
-
When i went to find darling to tell him all these, another company called me, same position offered, Management trainee. Is my face so "Financial"? Hai.... I said i shall give it a pass, she insist i go for the interview. Ermmm.... Dun even know how they got my CV. Hai...
-
Anyway, i went out, actually wanted to take cab but thought i should save money, so i took bus. And wad happened 2 years ago, for my birthday celebration with Joan and Wen happened again last night. I missed the stop i was supposed to alight, and i had to walk a freaking long distance back to Holland V. WAH LAO! When i alighted, i saw "Holland Mansion" and i texted Wilson, "I'm at Nic's place coz i missed my stop." HAHAHHA! How cute.
-
Anyway, while walking towards Holland V, at the ESSO petrol station, there's this S-class Benz, that was honking, i thought the 2 uncles cannot find their way, so i went forward and asked, "Can i help you?" And the driver Uncle asked, "Do you need a ride somewhere? I can give u a ride to a pub....." And i was like, "HUH?! Sorry, i'm going the other direction." WAD THE HELL CAN!
-
So i reached Holland V, went to withdraw cash and Wen came to bring me to Fosters. So while happily talking to her and telling her wad happened, we entered Fosters. While i was asking her, where's Joan and Yee Shan, I caught a glimpse of Val! And then i saw Wai Wah, and i saw a long table of EVERYONE! I WAS LIKE, "HOW COME THERE'S SO MANY PEOPLE?!"
-
HAHAHA!!! It was meant to be a surprise. And yes, i was surprised! HA!

After everyone ordered their food and waited for everyone to get their food, i took photos with them, individually. WAHAHAHAHA!! HERE GOES!

Edith and Wei Qian.Joan and ME!Yee Shan and Siew Fong!Jialing!Wai Wah and Val.My lovely organizer, Jiawen!And then came, Edwin, Cecilia and George.Our big PHOTOS!

K, i am very happy last night. I thought there's only a group of 4 but a large group of all came. HAHAHAHA!!!!

After the dinner, most of them gotta go coz they need to work. Val, Wen, Edwin, George, Cecilia and me went to Starbucks for a drink. I had Hot chocolate, SINFUL!

Then, we were chatting about what happened during their trip and all really funny stuff. I knew only yesterday, when Edwin told me, Anna thinks i'm really cool. HAHAHA!!! Is my eyeliner so scary? HAHA!! George describes as, "your eyeliner, and your look, so fierce." HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yup, years ago when i was still pretty anti-social to the class. HAHAHAHA!!!

MUACKS TO EVERYONE! I really had an awesome 21st Birthday. A very memorable 1. :D

No comments: