Sunday, May 10, 2009

Missing for a while, i'm back! Met up with Ruth and Lin Na after work on Friday at Serangoon. Heh HEh! A very out-of-place place for me to go but cannot always ask Ruth to come over. :) Was supposesd to meet Edna too but she couldn't make it.
-
Wilson was very nice, he gave me a lift there coz he lives nearby and i waited for the girls for another good hour. HAHA!
-
We went for dinner and some drinks at Grapevine, where Ruth is quite familar with. And we chatted and chatted and Shun Shun suddenly appear again. Out of no where... HAHA!!!!
The menu is a bit weird coz they still have Valentine's menu when its May already... HAHA!Anyway, we left around 11pm. I concussed till Saturday. HAHA!
-
I met up with Darling on Saturday night, we intended to go Bugis for steamboat or something but his friends asked for MJ Kakis, so we didn't go there. We went to Farm Mart instead coz i want to, and we had YUMMY PRAWNS AND GONG GONG and a big place of Yangzhou Fried Rice and and 2 big coconuts. HAHAHA!!! Farmart never fails to perk up my appetite. :D
-
We mj-ed from 8pm to 6am. I wanted to leave at 3am but they wanted another round. Darling and I played a fair share but i think he played more. We won quite a bit of money.
-
He was very tired on Sunday morning at work, and had gao gao coffee. HAHA!!!
I chatted with Mama at home after i woke up and ate a lot of watermelons. Then, my 2kor sneaked his gf into my house while my mama went to work. WAD THE! HAHAHA!!!!
-
Then i watched TV the whole afternoon and then went to meet Darling at night. Hee~
-
We went to Jurong Point and had Mac. Hai... I dun want to eat Mac already lah... So tired of it.

-
And we shopped and I bought 2 tops from FOX. HEH HEH HEH! I am spending money again. Hai....
-
Darling accompanied me, he bought his gloves also. He accompanied me till 10pm then drove me back home. :)
-
Chatted till he reached JB, as usual. :D A good weekend spent. BT kor came back from Thailand, and he very cute lah, he told me he bought me something and then he proceed to tell me wad, WAhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ So not surprising LOR. HAHAHA!!! But very nice of him to buy something for me. HA! I was telling him about my BD stuff and he told me Intemezzo is not a good choice coz will be very ex. Ermmmm.... And i thought of the place i went last week so i texted Ruth to help.
-
Its gonna be a really hectic week for me, i think for a lot of us. Graduation is on 12th May for me, Mother's Day dinner at night on the same day, and an interview in the morning. Thursday is my planned BD and Ting is taking her TP that day. Dun sound like a lot of things leh but it seems to be weighing on me quite heavily....
-
So dun find it weird if u see me gained weight k. HA! (JOKE)
-
K, i shall turn in! Working tmr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D MuACks EVERYONE! I think i had a really good Friday to Sunday = Weekend, and i hope it will be good this week too!!!!!!!!!!
-
好像只有你会认真地陪我逛街... 爱你...

No comments: