Monday, May 04, 2009

I am bored.... Yes... As in really bored. How I wish i have all my photos here so i can blogged them on. Actually i can bluetooth them in but i think i better dun do that.

People in charge of me are missing for some reasons. I am starting to wonder whether they are on leave or something... Its like 11am already.

Heh Heh Heh!

I shall just do some random blogging... There are actually a lot of things happening at this workplace but it doesn't feel right to blog them out. Its some fun things which i'd bumped into, and it may feels weird to some extend but i think this is wad really happens in the real working world (not like i haven't had a good taste of it...) .

Ruth called me last week and told me a not very good but also pretty good news. I dun think i should say wad but i think it really shows how strong and brave my pretty friend is. There're values in her which i cannot find in myself and i really admire that kind of spirit she has. Many things she says may seem to be simple and things she does may seem foolish but the reasons behind them are very obvious. Maybe that's the reason why i know her and we are friends despite our age difference.

And I recall my first encounter seeing her. She was wearing a blue dress... Our first event together was at NUS, Quizbowl, and i remembered all the Certs we had. HAHA! And then i went to her place at Pasir Ris. HAHA! She is not a difficult person to comprehend.

Battle fought, soldier fell, torn apart... But she picks up from where she fell and its a battle well fought...

Can you believe, the 2 supervisors are on MC together.......................................

Gosh....

Wad am I supposed to do now leh? WAD THE HELL!

No comments: