Wednesday, May 06, 2009

I dun feel very productive these few days. Why are people so contradicting? When i have nothing to do at home, i complained. When i finally found a job, i complained. How irritating. HAHA!!! I guess its just me, cooped in my corner in the office, doing nothing that frustrates me so much.

Not right to get paid to do nothing.

I called Yusoff yesterday, coz i suddenly remembered Intemezzo Bar, he said i can reserved seats if i want to. I'm thinking of going there on Thursday but there's this thought in my mind that says, "pple have to wake up early either to work or for school on Friday." Hai...

I was chatting with Hun last night, all i can say is, he is just not himself these days.

Sometimes i remembered the times we had in school. We all stayed back to do our D&T artefacts and we always go out to Ma Gao to buy drinks and then it has been 3 years. That's freaking fast.

Met up with Terry and Ping Hong the other night and then i realised the difference from when we met. I guess i am different too and I know why. Nobody stays put at before, we all move on.

Sitting here, with a blue cup, emptied. Wad a familiar feeling.

Came across so much in life but there's still so much to go through, haha! I think i am really getting old. Thinking things which are so so so far....

I am looking forward to the end of this boring job. The atmosphere is kind of tense here. The pple dun communicate much. The 1st day i'm here, I only know the pantry. The next few days, i nearly die in a pool of excel sheets. Then, i nearly froze to death. Hai...

Jiawen and me, both bored to death at our workplace, been entertaining each other these few days.

Ermmm.... I need to ask Hun to come join me for lunch soon.

Half a month left. :) Can't wait to leave.

There's just too much to comprehend.

No comments: