Monday, May 18, 2009

Finally, i am in a much better state to blog about my 21st Birthday! WAHAHAHA!!! Fyi, i've been sick from 15th May onwards till now... HAi..
-
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!There are many funny and weird happenings for this birthday. I have 2 wishes fulfilled more than 2 times, and there were supposed to be 3 good surprises but they didn't made it. But there were 2 huge surprises which i received. I shall review them as we go down the pile of photos. HAHA!
-
1st wish fufilled twice! I received ROSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!! On Thursday, when i knocked off from work, I went to find darling coz i asked him to make my hair nice nice, since i didn't have a really nice dress to wear. I knew he was very busy that day, we didn't really texted each other.
-
After he washed my hair, he took out this huge paper bag and i saw so many roses!!!!!!!!! WAHAHAHA!!! I nearly fainted! Cannot believe my Darling really bought roses for me! Because when we were at this issue of why he never bought me roses, we nearly got into a fight, and now he bought me 1 dozen of them! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
-
And i got another "I LOVE YOU" Bouquet from Xueting. Its the kind of red that I LIKE! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! See, 1 wish, 2 fulfilment. :D MUACKS! Jiawen and Joan reached Tea Party first then everyone came slowly after that. Then, we ordered food and drinks and every ate and chat, and i tried to entertain everyone. And by then, i knew i was getting sick coz my throat and my nose didn't felt good. Wen bought me an Awfully chocolate banana cake, it was so NICE! And ting bought me a Bakerzin mousse cake! WAHAHAHA!!!! I have always been browsing Awfully chocolate website thinking of when can i buy 1 and its website is saved in my Fave. HAHA! And I've always wanted to buy a Bakerzin cake for my birthday and i got it!!!!!!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!! SO SO HAPPY! And I took many many photos with the pretties and suaves!
-
Ruth and ME!Ruth, Shun Shun and Me!Lin Na and ME!Lin Na, Monster and Me!Hun and ME!Ping hong, Joyce and ME (See them cuddling together.... I look a bit extra here... HA!) Ping Hong and ME!Terry and ME (I like his shirt's colour)!Terry, Ping Hong and ME!Fish and ME!Fish, Byon and ME!Ai ai and ME!Chung Ee, Ai Ai and ME!Boh Teck Kor and ME! He is the next surprise we all got!Dear and ME!Ting and ME!My 2 pretty BD cakes!!!Feast on the photographs!And my big group of FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHA! Not very big lah, coz i got budget constraint leh. HAHA!Back at home, Papa and Mama both gave me a hong bao. :DHere's a Swatch ring given by Ruth, Lin na and their spouses. It looks like octupus to me...But its still nice. HA!My Lovely Dear made me our 2nd card. We promised till we are 99. 1 card every birthday. And here. BT kor TOLD me straight wad he bought for me, and i was like, "WHY DID YOU TELL ME?! NO SURPRISE LIAO!!!!" And then, on that day, he came with an ang bao for me, and i find it weird, and later he gave a huge surprise, my BT KOR IS ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the clover leaf from Fish, her bf, Ming, Xiao qiang and Tricia, i think i didn't left out anyone here. :D My Aiai gave me a Coach wristlet, and though its not the 1 i want and the 1 i want already vanished, i am really happy, i got a wish fulfilled. THANKS AIAI! Oooooo! She bought it from US, and she waited till my BD then gave it to me. HAHA!!! Another wish fulfilled twice, another coach wristlet. My Da kor and his gf bought me this from Singapore this time. HAHAHA! 1 wish, 2 fulfilment. Here comes the plain looking present. It looks so plain on the outside, and before i opened it, i thought it was a letter of card, and when i did, HEH HEH HEH, i got a cheque from my wonderful friends. Story to illustrate:
Ms Xueting tried hard to find the DKNY watch that i want, but she just couldn't find it, she seeked my Darling's help to go JB's Juscos and City Square but they just can't find it. And then, she very weirdly come and tell me she can't find anything i want, which i got turned off by, then i told her, i am really fine with anything.
-
Ting, PH, Terry, Hui and Hun gave me a cheque............................................. I banked in the other day. I think i won't buy anything with it. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! This is so funny! Peak and fall, Peak and fall.... Here comes 1 really HUGE surprise. On the 15th May, i fell really sick, i went to work for an hour and took off from there on. I went to Orchard to pass up the time sheet then head back home to sleep. Slept my entire day through and that's how i spent the 1st day of my Birthday. Just when things can't get any better, my agent called to tell me, the company no longer need me, and that 15th MAY (MY BIRTHDAY!) is my last day of work. I was kind of pissed off but couldn't be bothered, too sick to even rmb wad my agent said.
-
I rested my day away doing nothing at all.
-
The next day, i was still not feeling very good. But its the day Darling promised to celebrate my birthday with. I thought he won't be buying any thing for me already given his current situation and i was really very happy with the bouquet he bought because from there i know, he really cares about wad i think and feel.
-
I went to meet up, kind of moodless and i was holding on to BT kor's Naraya bag and Aiai's wristlet, and with the little strength i had, i "showed off" to Darling. He said, "So good, your friends gave you things, i nv buy anything for u." and he laughed it off. I just smiled and said, "At least you gave me the big big flowers"
-
When he knocked off, i was holding on to his Salonpas and my packet of vicks, he asked me to put in his bag and when he opened his bag, i saw this very familiar maroon colour box and i exclaimed, "DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU BOUGHT SOMETHING FOR MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And then he grinned and said, "Of course lah, its my Dear's 21st leh!" I didn't dare to open the box and while happily holding on to it, i asked darling wad is it, i asked him, "Darling, are you gonna kneel down?!" He was laughing like mad also, and said, "NO LAH!" HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
I still didn't dare to open it, but i was so excited! While he was starting his car's engine, i peeped into the box and.....................................................O MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a diamond ring!!!! HEH HEH HEH !!!!! And i was damn happy despite my tiredness. Then, darling's treat to Kinsahi! YUM YUM!!!!!!!!!!!! MUACKS MUACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And i am a HAPPY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! MUACKS MUACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy 21st Birthday!!!!!!!!!

No comments: