Monday, May 04, 2009

Finally, my photos can come up swiftly. HAHA!!! I wasn't in town the from Thurs to Sat coz i went to Msia for a dinner with Darling's family for Mother's Day.
-
On Thurs, darling brought me to 777 for dinner, where we had a huge cup of sugar cane lemon juice, a prawn mee (disappointing), Fried oyster (YUM!), a herbal chicken soup (Ordered specially for me..), and a plate of friend chicken bites. HAHA!!! It was nice nice!

-
He brought me to his labi kakis until 4plus am....... Kun............On Friday, we slept for a long while, his mama made Sushi for lunch. (: Then, Darling, his mama, Dou Dou, Wee Wee and I went to the new Tesco at Kulai to shop for Milo....... HAHA!!! The 1st time in Msia i met with a situation like Singapore, kiasu pple... HAHA!!!And then, we went for Ice Kachang! YUM YUM!Perling for Seafood!!!!! We ate around RM200... But the crabs and prawns are fresh fresh!!!!!!!!!I was munching on these pebbles! Ruth bought it for me the last time we met up. :DSaturday night, darling entertained me on his car. HEH HEH!And Sunday, we went to IMM Baystreet for dinner. It was yum yum and cheap cheap! Well.... End of my picture blog.
-
More to update tmr. :)
-
Kind of pissed at the way the pple at work handles stuff. I idled the entire day. Hai...
-
Time for bed. Night Night!
-
我爱你到永远... 你是我的避风港...

No comments: