Monday, May 04, 2009

2nd entry for the day... Seriously ah... I've been nua-ing for the whole day... Hai...

She told me she will ask another MC supervisor to give me work. Yes, the other MC supervisor...... Then i asked whether she wants me to leave not coz i have nothing to do, she didn't reply.

Lionel asked me to leave coz i have nothing to do but i dun have permission to leave.... How irritating....

Had lunch at Koufu today with a lot of pple... HEH! Just eating my yu pian...

Shall i talk about something? Wad should i talk about? I am meeting Terry later for dinner... Ting couldn't join us coz she is having an exhausting day at work coz i think she said one of the teacher wasn't there.

I was chatting with Shu Ying just now coz i was too free and she was updating me about her recent life. She is actually working FT already. How fast... How about me? Still floating in between dream and reality... Heh Heh...

Was at IMM last night and there was a car show. I saw my favourite Honda Fit. Its $491/month for 10 years. Heh heH! Its 10 years... So weird... I dunno how buying and selling cars work but the Fit is really nice. $491 sounds rather fair if i got a full time job but for 10 years, need to consider a little. I like its steering, and the gear, didn't like how the air con and the meter looks. It was a white fit with a huge screen on top of the car. Its damn pretty... How i wish i can own it now... Sadly... I am still floating around...

I'm thinking wad can i plan for my birthday but nothing is really coming to my head. No money to plan anything good. A treat to friends but then, no money again. Hai.... I hate it. Why must i be so broke? I figured i should just do nothing and pamper myself a bit. Heh Heh! Wad can i do to pamper myself? There is spa, or buy really nice clothes or i dunno... Perhaps, I should just buy myself a pretty cake. HAHA!!! O! I was browsing the coach wristlet and i think the one that i liked before and doesn't has the colour in Singapore stopped production? I dun see it online anymore. Hai...

I am offered a jacket. I forgot to bring my jacket/cardigan/shawl today.

Snoozing already...

Oooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Should i go for a trip with wad little money i have? HAHA!!! Hai... Even if i want to, nobody will go with me. That's the most pathetic part... So much for my wishlist...

BORING.........................

Why is my life so boring at this point of time? WHY WHY WHY?! You tell me WHY?!

I should go Uniqlo sometimes soon, think the shirts are pretty nice... :)

The fact of life is just getting too obvious...

Texting Wen just now and we were complaining to each other about our boring day and i suddenly recalls how she drew on my lecture notes when we were bored in lectures or tutorials. HAHA! And that's 3 years gone... Graduation day is next week, and yup, that will mark the end of poly life... No more student passes, no more student set meals, no more student privileges... How boring...

Life with my Darling suddenly seems too constant... Dunno... Perhaps we've been repeating our routine too often... Perhaps his going to gamble frustrates me... Perhaps his deleting of messages got on my nerves. Somehow, to me, it no longer matters... I am giving this my best shot, i have given my best shot. I want this to work out fine... But it always takes 2 hands to clap. I love him, and i need to know that he does too... Perhaps, i'm just being cranky. Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps...
I realised how hurtful it can be when you are disappointed and how painful it can be when he purposely say things despite the fact that he knows that you are not that sort of person. He's been busy these days, he can forget about everything except gambling... How great... HAHA! Yes, i am pissed off but on the other hand, i should be glad that perhaps, that's his only way of destressing... Its not like he is gambling away his car, his house, his month pay or me, he's just playing a hundred plus dollars. HaHa! It only frustrates me when he does it frequently which he is doing now... There's a lot more but i just dun feel like saying them out. Just tired sometimes...

I saw my ex yesterday working at Best Denki... Total turn off... Heh! Nothing to flaunt about my past relationship, but at least i know i was true to each. :)

Mother's day is coming, Da kor was saying bringing mama out for dinner as usual. I could only spare $50 if we are going. He suggested we go after my graduation coz himself and mama are not working. Well, that's a good idea, though usual but original. HA!

Speaking of Mother's day, my trip to Msia last Friday was spent celebrating Monther's Day for Darling's Mama. It was an early celebration coz its Labour day and his family weren't working. I shall typed more when i upload the photos.

Ermmmm........................ Wad else can i talk about? Still got an hour plus more... AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End.

Aimless... That is the word for me now...

No comments: