Thursday, May 21, 2009

I was reading Dear's blog... And i'm grinning all the way. I can see her so clearly in the words she typed. HAHA!!! I'm being random again.

Today is 21st May 09, its 1.54am as i'm typing. Dun feel like sleeping yet, coz i'm not working. The house is so quiet. My 2 brothers are asleep, my mama is probably somewhere on the Expressway of Malaysia, working the way through to Thailand. My papa is out drinking, somewhere, practically ignoring my call for him to come home.

I'm sitting in front of my laptop, chatting with 1 person.

My blog is wad, 4 years old already i think? And i look back now, so many things i remember i did. Wad i've written here. How fast time can fly... Really...

I used to be wad, 70kg? I had really short hair when i was in sec 1. No idea wad the hell is style at that time, very much in love with BSB.

I had really long hair since Sec 3 i think. I play in Netball. Had so much fun running the courts, going for games, sleeping on my bag. Keeping my silences.

I used to hate it when Mdm Khong consecutively call my name and ask me to read the text. Looking back now, she meant well.

History classes were vaguely in my memory. But that was where i knew who Mr Tony Tan is.

I met him when i was 16 i guess. First hair cut was for my fringe, i was rushing to work at OHS, i rmbed.

I passed my N and O really well. I got into a course of my choice.

I met new pple. And i was healing my pain.

I fell in love.

I turned 21.... So fast... Just like that.

Apparently, life never waits for you, it just goes on and on... Life is such a mystery...

I'm jobless. Should I start my own business? With wad little capital i have?

Great, i am tired... Gonna go to bed... Night!

No comments: