Thursday, May 14, 2009

How great! I am stranded once again. I am sitting some where in the middle of no where. And i know the guy diagonally to my left is quite a name. Gosh...

That freaking he-she just shoved me aside. Didn't even say excuse me, knock on my table and just ask me to go to this table right infront. Like as if i know where's the table right infront. Pissed off! I know i am doing nothing, but its not as if i want to, its just that no one is giving me things to do! Chase me away like i'm some kind of parasite, so rude!

Today is supposed to be a good day! He-she spoiled my morning. HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, i'm here in the office, i wanted to load my photos. A LOT OF THEM. But I just didn't have time when i'm home to do it. I am just too tired and yesterday i was preparing some stuff for today so i didn't do anything. HAI............

Gonna do a dinner at The Tea Party tonight. SO HAPPY, i got something out for my birthday. I think i'm gonna spend all my money on it. HAHAHAHA!!!!

I graduated on TUESDAY!!!! HAHA!!! Congratulations to myself!

Shall find time to upload all my photos.

No comments: