Monday, November 05, 2007

Woke up early in the morning realising I am a changed person. No longer am I the person I used to be. Lost my faith in the things I do, no longer having the same confidence I used to hold. Just like the weather, everything changes in a swift and then, time just passed by without any warning. Stranded on the shore, left with nothing but myself.

Well, sun still shines as usual, time moves on without a doubt... Life has to go on, with or without what I used to possess.

Been missing out too much I guess.

I did loved my Saturday! Although it was only a short trip to Uting's Birthday Buffet but its kind of nice to see a few old faces. Then again, I know, i've been missing out too much in Uting's life, really dunnoe what's been on with her.

Left shortly after coz Darling already reached.

During the journey to our destination, we were chatting bout different things, nothing in particular. Sometimes, it dawned on me that our differences really doesn't exist as long as i make the effort to ask what he feels, and he walked the extra mile to understand what I want. We never had any awkward silence, we enjoy each other's company. Will this change one day? So far, it hasn't...

We were looking at some house thingy and gosh, those houses are so big. 2 and 3 storey... EnvioUs...

Watch 30days and nights with Darling. It was pretty scary, i really dun want that to happen. HAhA! Imagine not having daylight for the entire month and within that month, you are being eaten alive by vamps. That's scary...

We had some Dim Sam before heading back. So nice the Ha Gao, Siew Mai and Chee Chong fan... Hee~ YuM yUm...

Headed back and slept. Didn't really sleep well, couldn't fall asleep... Insomnia hasn't hit for quite a while and it felt wrong not being able to fall asleep at night. Heh HeH! I think, i only fell deeply asleep as the sun started to rise. Hai... Not good...

Had Laksa for breakfast this morning, Yum Yum... Been craving for spicy stuff recently, no idea why the sudden appetite and i kept challenging myself for more spicy food, testing my tastebud. HAHA!

Did SPM tut presentation on Cultures of a country (France). So difficult to narrow my part down. There must be some hundreds of festivals that French people celebrate. GoSh... Fell asleep while doing it. Woke up and finished it up. Heh HeH!

5plus pm, went to bath. Waited for Darling to come pick me up.

We went to Farmart (With gracious help of direction by Uting's Mother), and had quite a feast. Wasn't exactly our intention to feast but the food is so nice that i call it "Feast". Bbq-ed prawns with sambal, grilled fish and GONG GONG!!! HAHA!!! SOOOOOOoooooooooooo Nice.... YuM yUm...

We both had such a good time eating! Hee~ Darling peeled prawns for me again... HahA! He always does that and commented that my peeling sux... So Bad... HAha! NvM, he can peel for me anyway. HA!

Thought we were supposed to go back home but Darling asked where else to go, so i gave a few suggestions, WM, JP. He decided JP coz he wanna take a look at the key pouch for his nice nice big Honda car key... (Had such a hard time looking for somthing to fit the big key). HahA!

Walked around a little here and there then left. Started drizzling when he drove out.

Reached home. We chatted as always. Nice chatting... Hung up and here I am.

Need to get up early for lecture tmr morning. Finished printing my stuff already... :)

NiGhts!

No comments: