Sunday, November 11, 2007

Came across this pretty car on a calendar. Nissan z350. Its so pretty... O my goSh! I'm so in love with it... HAHA!
-
Yet another Saturday that went by. I woke up really late, got up and had half of my lunch. I think i got fatter again... Sian... Shall stop my feast already. No GooD...
-
Watched some TV and came online to do SL. Heh HEh! Then, listened to some songs and went to bath. :)
-
Went to WM to take comic for darling then went on to VK to meet darling. Aunty was telling me bout the girl at the bread shop. HA! So funny ah, keep looking at my darling... should I say B*tch and buzz off! HA! Nahh... I guess, its just another flirt.
-
Wanted to go Expo at first coz darling wanna go watch Car Show but after much consideration, we went to JP instead, for his Key wallet. Finally, he bought it. After so many months of looking for the right size and right colour, found it! Picard!!!
-
Went to CKK farmart to eat dinner. Ermmm... Dishes don't taste as good as the last time we went there. Still, its nice... Coz its with Darling! Muacks!
-
Finished eating and he drove me back. can see that he really is in a very good mood today. HAHA!
-
Chatted on the phone till he reached JB, hang up.
-
Watched TV and talked to mama a bit here and there. :D
-
Watching TV again now. Hee~
-
Ate a pear... Yum YuM... Going to bed really soon.
-
Nights!

No comments: